The All Inclusive, Dohn, Rutgers and Crystal Balls thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

The All Inclusive, Dohn, Rutgers and Crystal Balls thread

Was listening to Rutgers-Northwestern game on radio. Rutgers radio announcers drinking Kool-Aid and getting hoodwinked too. Strong caught a TD and announcers called him #1 recruit in New York state. I can't find a recruiting thread on him here so maybe we had no interest or Strong had no interest in us. I really hope today is their only win in the Big Ten against a hapless Northwestern team, the only team in the Big Ten worse off than Rutty.

285 yards of offense smh

Was listening to Rutgers-Northwestern game on radio. Rutgers radio announcers drinking Kool-Aid and getting hoodwinked too. Strong caught a TD and announcers called him #1 recruit in New York state. I can't find a recruiting thread on him here so maybe we had no interest or Strong had no interest in us. I really hope today is their only win in the Big Ten against a hapless Northwestern team, the only team in the Big Ten worse off than Rutty.
Lol

Absolutely not the best prospect in NY, but was assigned that designation by the recruiting services.

Screenshot_20230903-163306.png

Carlin is a big time Rutty homer. Not sure who was doing color. He was terrible. I only caught a few minutes as I was checking to see if I’d hit traffic on the way past campus.

One was Eric LeGrande, who I tremendously respect and admire. The other guy, I didn’t know who it was, he talked like Rutgers was some kind of major football power. Carlin mentioned that the other guy had some kind of connection to Don Bosco Prep, he was a coach or something there at one time. Dino made the decision 1 game too late to replace Tommy with Garrett. If Garrett QBs vs. Rutgers, we win that game. Tommy was terrible that day and I don't think we utilized Tuck enough that day. It was a major fail on our part to lose in the Dome to Rut in 2021.

One was Eric LeGrande, who I tremendously respect and admire. The other guy, I didn’t know who it was, he talked like Rutgers was some kind of major football power. Carlin mentioned that the other guy had some kind of connection to Don Bosco Prep, he was a coach or something there at one time. Dino made the decision 1 game too late to replace Tommy with Garrett. If Garrett QBs vs. Rutgers, we win that game. Tommy was terrible that day and I don't think we utilized Tuck enough that day. It was a major fail on our part to lose in the Dome to Rut in 2021.
The few minutes I heard of LeGrand, he was horrible.

Looks like Mike Teel is also on their radio broadcasts. He was a decent QB but is godlike compared to the rest of players who have attempted to play QB there.

I still haven’t gotten over that loss. Not Dino’s finest hour.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom