The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Most school has several kids that leave each year for whatever reason. Rutgers has had players leave and others decommit. The sheer numbers they have had flee that program allows us to use whatever we want.

the double digit decommits are fair game -players transferring after the season imho isnt - kids who leave during the season do count

well imho we cant use kids transferring as dumpster fire material - we had 3 this week are we also a dumpster fire?

It's a lot different when it's your 5 star highest ranking recruit ever vs a 2 star DE.

the double digit decommits are fair game -players transferring after the season imho isnt - kids who leave during the season do count
Sorry. Kids leaving so they have a chance to play (Kinder for example) are not the same as the massive numbers of players (5-star Savon Huggins for example). It's all fair game. All of it. Let them come back at us for Kinder, Manley, and Washington. They left due to playing time, and on good terms. They can't. The Blight has players defecting for all the wrong reasons.

You're wrong on this one.

well imho we cant use kids transferring as dumpster fire material - we had 3 this week are we also a dumpster fire?

You can when it happens DURING a season. I've never seen 5 scholarship kids transfer out of a program DURING a season. Offseason - ok, you're going to have your attrition, everyone does.

You can when it happens DURING a season. I've never seen 5 scholarship kids transfer out of a program DURING a season. Offseason - ok, you're going to have your attrition, everyone does.
i said those were fair game -

look i want to pile on joisey state as much as the next guy - but i think after season transfers no matter how many stars arent dumpster fire material

I'm no fan of Greg Schiano... but he left and within two years everything has unraveled for Rutgers. I think he's a better coach then I've given him credit for.

I'm no fan of Greg Schiano... but he left and within two years everything has unraveled for Rutgers. I think he's a better coach then I've given him credit for.
NFL evidence notwithstanding.

College game day coaching also notwithstanding.
One of my fondest memories of the honorable Herr Schiano is during one of the last years of P's tenure, when we beat Rutgers in the Dome because Schiano couldn't manage the game and the clock in the 4th quarter. And then afterward, he (or someone on his staff) accused us of teaching illegal techniques to our RB's, in response to an amazing move that Reyes made, where he refused to go down by propping himself up with one arm, then sprang back up and burst forward.

Jackass had the nerve to accuse our field and turf of being dangerous, and meanwhile he's having his thugs dive at people's knees in the victory formation.

We should edit his Wikipedia page and see how long it takes the moderators to revert the changes.

One of my fondest memories of the honorable Herr Schiano is during one of the last years of P's tenure, when we beat Rutgers in the Dome because Schiano couldn't manage the game and the clock in the 4th quarter. And then afterward, he (or someone on his staff) accused us of teaching illegal techniques to our RB's, in response to an amazing move that Reyes made, where he refused to go down by propping himself up with one arm, then sprang back up and burst forward.

Jackass had the nerve to accuse our field and turf of being dangerous, and meanwhile he's having his thugs dive at people's knees in the victory formation.

We should edit his Wikipedia page and see how long it takes the moderators to revert the changes.
Boyz_PaulPasqualoni.jpg

I remember those moron UConn fans picked up on the same thing. Saying we were cheating because our running backs didn't go down. If it wasn't so insane, it would be comical.

A lot of running backs didn't go down when Robinson was the coach, unfortunately it was the other teams rb's. They didn't complain then did they?

My favorite complaint was Beamer and the lollipop down in Blacksburg.

Rutgers scheduling and their future recruiting.
@ Washington State
Howard
Penn State
@ Navy
Tulane
Michigan
@ tOSU
@ Nebraska
Wisconsin
Indiana
@ Michigan State
@ Maryland

Norfolk State
Washington State
@ Penn State
Kansas
Michigan State
@ Indiana
tOSU
@Wisconsin
@Michigan
Nebraska
@ Army (Yankee Stadium)
Maryland

Rutgers has always played in Florida and have 6 recruits coming in from there plus 9 on schools right now. They won't be returning there for the next two years. How will their recruiting be after they win 5 games the first two seasons in the Big10?(Howard/Norfolk State, Navy/Army, Tulane/Kansas, Indiana, Maryland) Death of Rutgers football!!!

i said those were fair game -

look i want to pile on joisey state as much as the next guy - but i think after season transfers no matter how many stars arent dumpster fire material

My bad. Yeah I tend to agree, but in the case of a 5 star savior of the program type - which Savon Huggins was - you have to at least put an asterisk on that one.

Rutgers scheduling and their future recruiting.
@ Washington State
Howard
Penn State
@ Navy
Tulane
Michigan
@ tOSU
@ Nebraska
Wisconsin
Indiana
@ Michigan State
@ Maryland

Norfolk State
Washington State
@ Penn State
Kansas
Michigan State
@ Indiana
tOSU
@Wisconsin
@Michigan
Nebraska
@ Army (Yankee Stadium)
Maryland

Rutgers has always played in Florida and have 6 recruits coming in from there plus 9 on schools right now. They won't be returning there for the next two years. How will their recruiting be after they win 5 games the first two seasons in the Big10?(Howard/Norfolk State, Navy/Army, Tulane/Kansas, Indiana, Maryland) Death of Rutgers football!!!

They could very well only have one or two wins next year. Then even with a new coach the 2015 schedule is just as bad. They're going to sink like a rock.

After checking out rutger's defensive backfield, Mike Leach has got to be looking forward to that game. Tulane with Nick Montana could put 40 points up on them and Navy will be motivated after taking abuse from rutgers fans a couple years ago. It's going to be fun keeping my hands warm around the jersey state dumpster fire next year.

They could very well only have one or two wins next year. Then even with a new coach the 2015 schedule is just as bad. They're going to sink like a rock.

And that will just be the start of their descent. They've gotten by on smoke and mirrors for the last several years. No hiding anymore. The losing starts in earnest next year.

@davebirkett13m
One other name I'm told will be on Jim Caldwell's offensive staff: Ron Prince.

5th OC in 5 years for Rutgers.

Last edited: