The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 175 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Of all the games they play, I was hoping if they won one that it was against Ped State...but no, they can't even do that.

Rutgers with 95 yards total offense today. Needless to say they pitched another shut out.

Michigan, Msu, Osu,Psu, sure did a number on them, so big of a number that I am too intoxicated to count.

Rutgers' delusional fans in 1st season: "We're probably going to win the B1G, these teams aren't that good."

What was that?

On the bright side, a Rutgers fan threw a baseball onto the field during the game, they are looking for him, because it was the best throw in that stadium all year.

I'll happily do it

Rutgers lost to the States of Mich, OH and PA by a combined score of :
224-0

Ohio State 58 - 0
Michigan 78 - 0
Michigan State 49 - 0
Penn State 39 - 0

So far I'm loving Ash era
Penn State must suck

and quite the battle between two classy fanbases lol

https://rutgers.forums./threads/nice-game.113659/#post-2475701

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Penn State fans officially taking over the Rutgers student section. <a href="Collegian Football on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/0huUGaX1aZ</a></p>&mdash; Collegian Football (@psufootblog) <a href="">November 20, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Rutgers' delusional fans in 1st season: "We're probably going to win the B1G, these teams aren't that good."

What was that?

Posters in the game day thread yesterday said we were Rutgers bad to if you can believe it

Trey Dunk was at that game. I'm sure he liked what he saw...lol

As a Rutgers guest???

So I just checked twitter and gram, saw he had an RU '17 credential and was with Bobby acosta. I'm confused,

- He has 1 year of eligibility? I know RU plays like an FCS, but they're not an FCS

- they have been pitched 4 shutout to the tune of like 225-0. They had less than 50 yards passing yesterday? They had 1 first down vs Michigan? They are probably going to be even worse next year? Why on earth would he leave here to go be a big10 tackling dummy? Because even if he wins a starting spot, RU has no one to throw it.

So I just checked twitter and gram, saw he had an RU '17 credential and was with Bobby acosta. I'm confused,

- He has 1 year of eligibility? I know RU plays like an FCS, but they're not an FCS

- they have been pitched 4 shutout to the tune of like 225-0. They had less than 50 yards passing yesterday? They had 1 first down vs Michigan? They are probably going to be even worse next year? Why on earth would he leave here to go be a big10 tackling dummy? Because even if he wins a starting spot, RU has no one to throw it.

Hey let him do his thing, but I agree I mean even go to a FCS school that actually has an offense.

He doesn't have to go to an FCS. He graduated from Syracuse so can use the graduate transfer rule - same rule that got us Andrew White and John Gillon in basketball.