The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 190 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

i am not talking their victories,although for the past several seasons they would have lost some of them. They have played some of the big 10 teams tough . They have improved tremendously in their play. The coaching has been outstanding with lesser talent. They have rebounded very well and play with conviction. All of which has been missing.
They have been energized. I am concerned because of what happened to us when the football program got better we were shut out of nj recruiting. We recruit nj hoops guys and i do not want to repeat that history.----by the way as some one else mentioned,they signed a 4* center recently, and the lax program is rated 1.
Is that you, Rutgers Al?

Rutgers revamps schedule: Cancellation fee owed to Miami, 4 games vs. Boston College

"When we look at non-conference games," Ash told NJ Advance Media last August, "there are two things I'm looking at: How do we schedule to get wins? And also games that challenge us and prepare us for the Big Ten."

Way to throw in the towel...

Ironic thing is they won't beat BC. Their biggest issue is offense and BC's strength is defense. They won't be able to score and BC will get their typical field goal or two each game.

If you keep insulting pigs, you're going to be banned.

:D
chris-christie-proves-again-that-hes-a-political-genius.jpg
I'd never insult a New Jersey pig. :rolleyes:

There is speculation on the Rutgers Rivals message board that Rutgers pulled Trills Scholarship and that's how he ended up here.

There is speculation on the Rutgers Rivals message board that Rutgers pulled Trills Scholarship and that's how he ended up here.

And they really didn't want TD. Pro-passers don't fit their system. (That they just changed after signing "their QB of choice.")

Sigh.

And they really didn't want TD. Pro-passers don't fit their system. (That they just changed after signing "their QB of choice.")

Sigh.

oh, and that QB of choice is being speculated at starting AND they will go 6-6 with a new offense, a very young OL and a starting freshman QB. They are beyond delusional.