The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of clowns...wonder how those kids feel that stuck with the sh!tshow last year when Flood was promoted?
Screen-Shot-2012-02-20-at-6.39.41-AM.png

news flash-

today at joisey state a major fire broke out at the football offices when a cow(cheerleader) knocked over a lantern used by coach flood to see down into the pathetic depths the programs recruiting has become-

as of now the fire is still raging out of control- since the program has no oc or dc and even less funds its expected to burn till long after febuary 5th

news flash-

today at joisey state a major fire broke out at the football offices when a cow(cheerleader) knocked over a lantern used by coach flood to see down into the pathetic depths the programs recruiting has become-

as of now the fire is still raging out of control- since the program has no oc or dc and even less funds its expected to burn till long after febuary 5th

That's deep.

confused-george-bush.jpg

Remarkable that SU was left in better shape than Rutgers considering Schiano had 10 years and all those highly ranked recruiting classes and Marrone had 4 years, where he started from, and what the experts thought of SU's recruiting.

Looks like there last big recruit Blacknall is going to Decommit, if you have a chance take a sec and check out there R ivals board its a complete disaster right now. In fighting, calling for Flood to be fired, blaming there old AD, Schiano...etc. Its a must read.

Their decommit class would be ranked.

Their commit class will be ranked artificially high as well. I like their 2 DE's with no other BCS offers getting the same ranking as Slayton who has offers from Sparty, Mizzou, Ole Miss, Nebraska, Wisky, etc. Oh that tricky star system.

Here's Blacknall at the PSU wrestling match. He's behind Franklin.
BeY97oECEAAAVA_.jpg:large
good lord - take out the football people there and look at that sea of humanity - who wouldn't want to go to PSU after watching wrestling with the state penn faithful :confused:

Fans are now ripping Pernetti for the Flood hire. Shady was going to bail as they were going to cut the coaching staffs salaries big time to deal with the constant raiding of the school's general funds.

I just spent some time reading the Pernetti trashing post. There is some pure comedy in that thread. The posters are carving each other up depending on their allegiance to a particular coaching candidate etc. Very funny stuff. I lol'd on the train a few times.

Bald guy picking his nose, top of the image- What's Jim Boeheim doing at a PSU Wrestling match? Is Franklin trying to get him to flip!?
It was only a matter of time:

"I've been saying it for a long time, I will not hire an assistant until I see his wife. If she looks the part and she's a D1 recruit, then you got a chance to get hired. That's part of the deal." - Coach James Franklin

Looks like there last big recruit Blacknall is going to Decommit, if you have a chance take a sec and check out there R ivals board its a complete disaster right now. In fighting, calling for Flood to be fired, blaming there old AD, Schiano...etc. Its a must read.

The old AD that was their savior and got them into the Big 10?

The old AD that was their savior and got them into the Big 10?

In all honestly, all their old AD did was field a phone call from deleny and took a meeting. Anyone could have done that. He hired, Rice, failed to fire him during the fiasco, and hired an oline coach who had been demoted a few years earlier all to save one recruiting class. He actually was a terrible AD.

It was only a matter of time:

"I've been saying it for a long time, I will not hire an assistant until I see his wife. If she looks the part and she's a D1 recruit, then you got a chance to get hired. That's part of the deal." - Coach James Franklin
Is that Franklin's wife next to him? Ironic, if so.

Shady was in to see the Browns today. Word on the rutgers board is that they are waiting to see if he gets the job before they offer old DC, Robb Smith. The other option being Spaziani, which wouldn't be terrible.

Last edited: