The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 301 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

They may cover but they aren’t winning. With that being said MSU is painful to watch right now and if we end up in the Pinstripe I hope we play them.

I hope we don't, but that's mainly for my marriage's sake. When we beat them last March my wife almost smothered me with a pillow while I slept.

I hope we don't, but that's mainly for my marriage's sake. When we beat them last March my wife almost smothered me with a pillow while I slept.
Are you saying you thwarted her attempt...or just hyperbole? ;)

Poor Michigan State. First, the Big 10 tries to force PSU as their last game rival now Rutgers? Talk about disrespect.

Rutgers wouldn’t beat MSU if you gave them a billion chances.
MSU is not playing good ball right now but should win handily. Penn st tried to give rutgers the game and still won by a couple scores. I don’t think they want to blow them out. Big 10 coaches want to keep Rob Ash around.:rolling:

Last edited:
You may have to take one for the team. I mean, only if we play them, of course.

I mean, it is such a noble cause. Of course I WILL if I have to. Just sprinkle some of my ashes in the Dome when I’m gone.

can someone please post on the rutgers board our recent recruiting wins? they've seemed to have overlooked them. i'd do it myself but was banned years ago for reminding them what they are. :)

Some perspective for a minute...

We lost 42-28 to Akron in the Dome in 2008. Our lowest point as a football program.

Rutgers would in-arguably be shutout by that Akron team today. THAT'S how bad Rutgers really is.

Last edited:
Some perspective for a minute...

We lost 42-28 to Akron in the Dome in 2008. Our lowest point as a football program.

Rutgers would arguably be shutout by that Akron team today. THAT'S how bad Rutgers really is.

Your post is perfect except for using the term “arguably”

Are you sure that’s the only reason she tried to smother you? I know my wife probably has a long list of reasons to smother me that are non sports related

We’re newly married, so I just assumed it was the sports . . . . Now I’m going to go reflect for a little while. Maybe it was because I tie dyed all of our shirts orange and blue.

can someone please post on the rutgers board our recent recruiting wins? they've seemed to have overlooked them. i'd do it myself but was banned years ago for reminding them what they are. :)

Give me short list of those recruits with star rating and I'll throw it up there... They have some jersey shore meatheads on that board on roid tempers who's heads will explode...

Rutgers just went up 7-0 on MSU with their 5th passing TD of the year.

Rutgers just went up 7-0 on MSU with their 5th passing TD of the year.
1,width=650,height=650,appearanceId=92,backgroundColor=323232,version=1515071370.jpg

I loved RU getting 27 today against MSU. Go to bet on it and can't find the game on the board. Oof then I realize you can't legally bet on RU in the state of NJ.

4 star mikel jones 4 star lee kpogba and 3 star cornelius nunn all in one day. Let me know when posted so i can enjoy the show.

Jones and Nunn are from FLA and Kpogba is from NC - not jersey.

Rutgers is dangerously close to earning another extension for Ash.

Ash like a Phoenix from the ashes... Their AD will be breathing a huge sigh of relief if they pull this off...

Called it. Big Ten is horrible and overrated. MSU is a mess with a horrible situation at QB and RB. Rutgers has a competent D. They just need a game manager QB and they'd have four wins.

This game might put Dantonio on hot seat going into next year