The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Briancuse

Living Legend
Rivalry week update...

Temple 57 UConn 7

:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

Can we just add UConn to title of this thread and then get them and Rutgers to play OOC?

1-11 vs a likely 1-11...

Attendance could number in the high, or low, double digits...
Does randy get a bonus for not giving up 60

Shrmdougluvr

I pity the poor fool who don't eat my cereal
I was cheering for Rutgers. Something about MSU just rubs me wrong (beyond the Nasser stuff).

DeGrozz

All Conference
Tonight, Rutgers’ AD announced that Ash is returning next year... by sending a text message to a handful of reporters.

I guess I wouldn’t want to face questions if I made that decision too.

texascpa

Living Legend
I guess so.

I watched them run a jet sweep from the 1 yard line, in shotgun, and fumble in end zone a couple games ago

Dumbest play I’ve ever seen for real
Does that include the pitch to AAM out of our endzone that resulted in a safety during the McF'it tenure?

texascpa

Living Legend
Rutgers lost today to what might have been the worst Div 1 QB I have ever seen. I don't know who recruits QBs at MSU but god help them
You are either not counting Art Sikowski (Buttgers QB) in that group of D1 QB's or you totally forgot about him. Guy is absolutely horrible.

money3189

All American
You are either not counting Art Sikowski (Buttgers QB) in that group of D1 QB's or you totally forgot about him. Guy is absolutely horrible.
yes Lombardi is bad but atleast he was able to get the win. He threw the ball behind WR's but not at DB's like Art.

texascpa

Living Legend
When SU starts going after highly unknown European football players as part of their recruiting strategy, I would think we have thrown in the towel:

Top Bottom