The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

jgeorge322

All American
Duh it goes against the narrative that Urb told Ash to pass on SU. It must make them SICK that SU didnt even Interview this loser. That SU had the foresight to not interview him. RU still owes Rob 8M even after next year, so if he does 1-11 again, i doubt they fire him anyway. They are donezo. Gerg 2.0
not sure i love the comparison. in order for rutgers to be donezo, it kind of infers they were something at one time and fell off. they are never has beens. syracuse at least was a somebody and then fell off. ash is just another rutgers coach, not g-rob.

All4SU

Hall of Fame
So let me see if I’ve got this straight. RU fans are proud of the possibility that their coach spurned the SU job in favor of the Rutgers job. Babers then proceeds to turn SU around, go 10-3 and finish #15. Meanwhile their coach craps the bed and turns RU into an even bigger pile of $#!+ than before he was hired. So not only did they hire a bad coach, but also a guy who is not very bright? Is that what they’re bragging on?

orangeinjersey

All Conference
So let me see if I’ve got this straight. RU fans are proud of the possibility that their coach spurned the SU job in favor of the Rutgers job. Babers then proceeds to turn SU around, go 10-3 and finish #15. Meanwhile their coach craps the bed and turns RU into an even bigger pile of $#!+ than before he was hired. So not only did they hire a bad coach, but also a guy who is not very bright? Is that what they’re bragging on?
Yes! their silver lining is somehow that Ash spurned SU, so they "won". It makes no sense.

You’d at least think such a reputable, credible source would know how to spell ‘Babers’.
He didn’t have time to spell it correctly, he was busy constructing this sentence...

“Addazio had so save face and salavage his rep at Temople by claiming that he turned down RU to stay at Temple.“

Temople. I’m assuming it’s in Greece somewhere. That’s all I got, gotta go salavage the rest of my day.

sutomcat

Former Iggy Winner. I used to be somebody special
Staff member

PhatOrange

Living Legend
Amazing how their site is obsessed with the Ash vs. Babers coaching decision several years ago for they swear that the CUSE wanted Ash before Dino.
Obsessed with it. and will go to their graves perpetuating the myth believing that Ash turned Syracuse down even though Syracuse never really considered him. What's funny about it all, is they perpetuate the myth because they believe it was some kind of win that Ash turned us down for them. Imagine if we actually were chest thumping that GRob turned down Rutgers for Syracuse? :rolling:

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Amazing how their site is obsessed with the Ash vs. Babers coaching decision several years ago for they swear that the CUSE wanted Ash before Dino.
Yup Rutgers whatever makes you feel better.

Too bad for them when a tarnished tradition laden program comes back to prominence...it comes back fast and is accepted back in club right away.

It'll suck for them to watch us on ABC/ESPN

money3189

All Conference
lol well said

Top Bottom