The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 350 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

You know, I am just as guilty as the next SU fan about dumping on Rutgers. But who are we to say anything, really? OK, we are 3-2 I get that. We beat Liberty, wow! We get rolled in our next two games giving up over a hundred points. Then we beat a mediocre MAC team and only score 42 on Holy Cross. That game should have been by a lot more. Talent wise, should have been worth 60 points alone. Now we get into the meat of the schedule. Can anyone look at the remaining games and find a win, honestly. Playing the way we have been, I do not see another win. I hope I am wrong, but I don't see one.

You know, I am just as guilty as the next SU fan about dumping on Rutgers. But who are we to say anything, really? OK, we are 3-2 I get that. We beat Liberty, wow! We get rolled in our next two games giving up over a hundred points. Then we beat a mediocre MAC team and only score 42 on Holy Cross. That game should have been by a lot more. Talent wise, should have been worth 60 points alone. Now we get into the meat of the schedule. Can anyone look at the remaining games and find a win, honestly. Playing the way we have been, I do not see another win. I hope I am wrong, but I don't see one.

Holy crap, are you ever in the wrong thread if you think the dumping on Rutgers is merely about this season.

Jesus

you must be great at parties

This post is, what’s the term? Terrible

This post is, what’s the term? Terrible

1570319143951.png

I don’t think Rutgers could score 42 on holy cross

We are lsu compared to rutgirls.