The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 356 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

It's not even fun rooting against them anymore. That's how bad they are.
you-must-be-outta-your-goddamn-mind.jpg

Going to the Big Ten was a deal with the devil. It opened up NJ recruiting to the B1G’s big boys and they’re going to have their pick of the state’s top talent. What is Schiano going to do, negative recruit against Michigan, Ohio State, and Penn State?

The Big Ten east is going to keep nuking them and all that does is open up the rest of the state for SU and everyone else.

They’re screwed. There is no hope. Maybe they play 3 games against the sisters of the poor and find a 3-6 conference record and make a fleabag bowl.

That’s their ceiling. That’s their reality.

Last edited:
Going to the Big Ten was a deal with the devil. It opened up NJ recruiting to the B1G’s big boys and their going to have their pick of the state’s top talent. What is Schiano going to do, negative recruit against Michigan, Ohio State, and Penn State?

Exactly, I tried to convey this a few pages back. It was different when Schady could negative recruit against a down Syracuse team and BC. He can't do that now and since we barely recruit NJ he can't even poach kids from us. No more Syracuse, BC and Temple. Good luck negative recruiting against Michigan, Ohio State, and Penn State.

In terms of the style and the Big 10, I think Addazio and Beliema would be good candidates for that job.

Please give it to Schiano. The man has failed pretty much everywhere EXCEPT Rutgers which is kind of amazing. It's time to bring everything full circle and let him fail there as well.

Laughed super hard at work when I read the 2.8 inches per attempt.
I looked at the ESPN box score and 72 of their 75 total yards came from the longest run for each of the three RBs. So they had a total of 3 yards in the other 43 plays.

Also, they only ran 46 plays!

pure comedy. we'll let the state's gym teachers pick our next coach.

hey, they have high school level talent, might as well let the high school gym teachers do the job of a search firm, saves their broke athletic department some cash too!

I looked at the ESPN box score and 72 of their 75 total yards came from the longest run for each of the three RBs. So they had a total of 3 yards in the other 43 plays.

Also, they only ran 46 plays!

It’s not their futility that’s amazing, it’s the total level of historic futility. I mean, they’re on pace to become the worst Big Ten team of all time.

And they’re on pace to have the worst scoring percentage of any Big Ten team since 1961 by 14%!!!!

That’s absolutely stunning.

In over 120-something years of Big Ten/Western Conference football, they’re going to devastate the records as the worst team.

It’s not that they suck, it’s that they’ve blown past dumpsterfire to all out tire fire.

80C2C1D0-A9BD-4386-B5B1-588C3B55EB3A.gif

Last edited:
Troll. Go away.
Not trolling. I’m Cuse through and through and I despise Rutgers but we are one of the worst teams in p5 football. I think it would be evenly matched at this point