The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 445 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

No props. Just laughs
Here is a picture from nj.com. They say it was taken 3 minutes before halftime.

If their stadium holds 55K, I would guess they had 40K tops in the stands.

1664153581514.png

This was another brutal game to watch. Rutgers is so incompetent on offense, even RutgersAl must find watching this intolerable. My guess is that any recruit who was unlucky enough to be at this game has eliminated the Scarlet Knights from consideration forever.

What an absolute disaster.

Here is a picture from nj.com. They say it was taken 3 minutes before halftime.

If their stadium holds 55K, I would guess they had 40K tops in the stands.

View attachment 220424

That looks totally sold out to me!!

Guess all those fans just happened to be in the bathrooms when that pic was snapped.

Ohio St will destroy them this week!
TOSU is only a 39 point favorite. I'm not sure of the over/under for each the offense, defense and marching band to score. Last week, both Iowa's offense and defense won, the pressure is really on tOSU's marching band to prove up.

Rough times on the RU Board:

yessir321 said:
Umm except that all of those teams you listed above with the exception of maybe Nebraska are going to roll us if we come out and play like we have all year. I get the rebuild, but this isn’t year 1 or even 2 anymore. I mean with ALL the old heads banging their heads against the wall 3 years ago proclaiming that Greg Schiano was Jesus Christ to Rutgers football, here we are 3 years later with a wide open transfer portal and cannot figure out how to develop a quarterback. And please spare me the whole ‘reinforcements are coming’ as I look at the 2023 recruits and see ZERO 4-5* recruits… not even a single 4* in year 3… but I thought Saint Greg? All the old heads told me 3 years ago that Greg was our ‘only hope’. I call bull. A ‘lord and savior’ coach is able to show SOMETHING offensively by year 3. Greg hasn’t. And tbh the way recruiting is shaping up we’ll continue to be an ‘easy win’ for the rest of the big 10

yessir321 said:
Umm except that all of those teams you listed above with the exception of maybe Nebraska are going to roll us if we come out and play like we have all year. I get the rebuild, but this isn’t year 1 or even 2 anymore. I mean with ALL the old heads banging their heads against the wall 3 years ago proclaiming that Greg Schiano was Jesus Christ to Rutgers football, here we are 3 years later with a wide open transfer portal and cannot figure out how to develop a quarterback. And please spare me the whole ‘reinforcements are coming’ as I look at the 2023 recruits and see ZERO 4-5* recruits… not even a single 4* in year 3… but I thought Saint Greg? All the old heads told me 3 years ago that Greg was our ‘only hope’. I call bull. A ‘lord and savior’ coach is able to show SOMETHING offensively by year 3. Greg hasn’t. And tbh the way recruiting is shaping up we’ll continue to be an ‘easy win’ for the rest of the big 10

Cashing B1G checks. End of story.

yessir321 said:
Sounds so right

Yeah I don't think they care. $$$$
You do know they are still not getting the big money from the Big Ten?
They don't get it till 2027 BUT USC and UCLA get it in 2024.
ALSO, Buttgers took a loan out from the league and OWES them $48 million as of 2020 so that big old share of$53.2 million was only $10 million for them. That will surely help out the old $73 million deficit.