The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 327 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

It takes some serious talent, resources and effort to keep a dumpster fire going for 150 years.

That was a home game, right?

They’re on the karma tour with UConn and probably Milli Vanilli.

It was and just to show how consistent they were, they made sure to get shut out against the other three of the “Big 4” that year too. Outscored 224-0, even GERG would have managed a garbage time touchdown or two. Milli Vanilli too. But not UConn.

“While Rutgers didn’t officially announce the financial terms, a person familiar with the contract told NJ Advance Media it’s a 7-year deal starting at $1.25 million and increasing by $100,000 annually to $1.85 million in 2025-26.”

The name is to be pronounced as “S”, “H”, “I”, “Stadium”.
We’ll have to see (err, hear about, since we don’t watch their games) which announcer messes this up first. I’m sure RU’s conference mates will have a ball with this on their boards (“We’re playing this week at the SHItShow”).

“While Rutgers didn’t officially announce the financial terms, a person familiar with the contract told NJ Advance Media it’s a 7-year deal starting at $1.25 million and increasing by $100,000 annually to $1.85 million in 2025-26.”

We’ll have to see (err, hear about, since we don’t watch their games) which announcer messes this up first. I’m sure RU’s conference mates will have a ball with this on their boards (“We’re playing this week at the SHItShow”).
It sounds like one of those chants where the crowd should finish it.

This shows why Syracuse would love to sign a new naming deal as part of this major renovation. Rutgers is closer to major corporations but it is associated with futility and losing and its facility is rarely used and games there are lightly attended, rarely televised and no one watches except the fans of the opposing (winning) team.

The dome is the most prominent college athletic facility in the country. No other facility hosts as many nationally televised contests and the host teams ((football, men’s and women’s basketball and men’s and women’s lacrosse) are all too notch.

It was and just to show how consistent they were, they made sure to get shut out against the other three of the “Big 4” that year too. Outscored 224-0, even GERG would have managed a garbage time touchdown or two. Milli Vanilli too. But not UConn.

That had to be the worst major conference football team in the history of college football. Just ridiculously inept.

That had to be the worst major conference football team in the history of college football. Just ridiculously inept.

Yep, the closest competition to that team is, well, a bunch of other Rutgers teams!