The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 352 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

And now they’re asserting that PJ Fleck “begged” to be Rutgers’ head coach.

Wow.

I generally believe government should stay out of people's personal lives but Rutgers is proof that recreational chemical experimentation* should remain illegal. I am against forced sterilization, too; but I must confess, Rutgers' fans sometimes make a compelling argument for it...

*Drugs (included for the benefit of any Rutgers fans visiting this site)

I generally believe government should stay out of people's personal lives but Rutgers is proof that recreational chemical experimentation* should remain illegal. I am against forced sterilization, too; but I must confess, Rutgers' fans sometimes make a compelling argument for it...

*Drugs (included for the benefit of any Rutgers fans visiting this site)

I’m just glad Nick Saban landed on his feet after he begged for the Rutgers job and was passed over.

I know of one coach whose resume suggests he would be a perfect fit for that program. He has a vast reservoir of experience being where they are.

1570396086210.png

I know of one coach whose resume suggests he would be a perfect fit for that program. He has a vast reservoir of experience being where they are.

View attachment 171040
It's a close call but he did beat Notre Dame, which may make him overqualified...and unaffordable. Add to that he actually has a decent personality, not sure he will pass muster with the Raritan crowd.

It's a close call but he did beat Notre Dame, which may make him overqualified...and unaffordable. Add to that he actually has a decent personality, not sure he will pass muster with the Raritan crowd.

The "little engine that could" might be a little above the Rutgers fan reading level. Although if he's going to read it to them in a press conference, it might be the perfect fit.

Rutgers is not getting any current P5 Head coach to leave their job to go there. They have no talent and you start every season 0-3.

It’s a job that will attract first time head coaches, FCS coaches or tainted / washed up types.

0-4, they have no prayer against any of the top 4 in their division. Not to mention anyone in the West they draw not named Illinois or maybe Purdue here or there

The thread should be titled “Desribe Rutgers in general in a gif”

https://rutgers.forums./threads/describe-this-season-so-far-only-using-gifs.175993/

My $ is on Butch Jones. Get them to 6 wins just once and the stink of Tennessee comes off the resume. He can then go get a real job.

They had someone on their board actually post that "sources" said Urban Meyer hasn't ruled out taking the Rutgers job.
I guess their "reasoning" is: "If Les Miles can opt to go to Kansas, who's to say Meyer won't come here?"

Last edited: