The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 361 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

According to their board no decision was made and schiano had significant demands. I wonder if one of them was to stop being Rutgers.

I heard one of his demands was to rename the school. Needs to change perception. He doesn't want the school to be known as Rutgers anymore.

Helicopter u. Doormat u.

IROC U

1573058684043.png

He wants an IPF? W-T-F? I thought that they already had that inflatable bubbly thing.
How much will student fees go up to pay for something like that?

He should also be reminded that at least one school has three indoor facilities and no longer plays on AstroTurf. ;)

He wants an IPF? W-T-F? I thought that they already had that inflatable bubbly thing.
How much will student fees go up to pay for something like that?

He should also be reminded that at least one school has three indoor facilities and no longer plays on AstroTurf. ;)
He wants rutgersal first born son. A spot on Jersey shore and to remove Michigan psu OSU msu from the schedule and md has to hire grob. also 3 games against the meac every year.

He wants rutgersal first born son. A spot on Jersey shore and to remove Michigan psu OSU msu from the schedule and md has to hire grob. also 3 games against the meac every year.

Rutgers said yes to all demands but laughed at the first one. Apparently you can't have a first born if you've never made it past 1st base.

Rutgers has countered with two 1979 Camaro’s, an autographed copy of Born to Run and a date with Snooki.
I never thought Rutgers would go that high I negotiations. They must be serious.

I hope they can afford Schiano's demands or its back to square one.

*affect

Schiano in 2019 is very different than Schiano in 2012.

Think of the amount of negative stories regarding him since he left the school. If we can't out-recruit that we might as well shut down the program.
I went from actively despising that program, and wishing ill on it, after Schiano left - solely because of him - to dismissing them. Bring him back, by all means. If he pulls that victory formation crap again, I hope someone hurts him.

I went from actively despising that program, and wishing ill on it, after Schiano left - solely because of him - to dismissing them. Bring him back, by all means. If he pulls that victory formation crap again, I hope someone hurts him.

He is trash and I give Tennessee fans credit for forcing his dismal before he took over that program. They are smart football fans and recognize garbage when they see it.

Schiano at Rutgers would Effect what is already our poor northeast recruiting

We weren't getting the studs from NJ anyways. The top NJ kids will continue to go to Penn St, Ohio St. and UMich. Schiano may get a couple because he's in the Big Ten but not enough to compete consistently in that league. Cuse will get a few B list guys that fit our schemes. Schools like Temple has sustained their programs off players like that. We will too.

I hope they can afford Schiano's demands or its back to square one.
Its funny. Butch is the better coach. Rutgers going all out for a guy that has a 68-67 record. I give him credit for getting them respectable but this rebuild will be much different. His best efforts might get him to 6-7 wins. He better start locking in play dates with Howard and Norfolk st.

Its funny. Butch is the better coach. Rutgers going all out for a guy that has a 68-67 record. I give him credit for getting them respectable but this rebuild will be much different. His best efforts might get him to 6-7 wins. He better start locking in play dates with Howard and Norfolk st.
Unfortunately for him the AD took the Gross approach and didn't schedule any Ws.

1573144406521.png