The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 410 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

He failed in the Nfl, he coached under some good coaches at Miami and Ped st before he got to Rutgirls and was a lousy gameday coach. Rutgers is doing it this year with a ton of transfers, next year its going to look a lot different, Michigan and Ped st won't be as bad.
how is their recruiting class rated against ours on two four seven sport? do you think he stopped looking at the transfer portal??

He failed in the Nfl, he coached under some good coaches at Miami and Ped st before he got to Rutgirls and was a lousy gameday coach. Rutgers is doing it this year with a ton of transfers, next year its going to look a lot different, Michigan and Ped st won't be as bad.
*puts fingers in ears* "la la la la" - this is what i see when you post this. It has been said, more than once, he didn't just get 5th year transfers, alot of his transfers will be there next year too. First it was he'll never win a game in the B10, then it was well that team stinks and anyone (except us) could beat them, then it's oh the whole B10 is having a down year. DENIAL is a horrible way to live.

*puts fingers in ears* "la la la la" - this is what i see when you post this. It has been said, more than once, he didn't just get 5th year transfers, alot of his transfers will be there next year too. First it was he'll never win a game in the B10, then it was well that team stinks and anyone (except us) could beat them, then it's oh the whole B10 is having a down year. DENIAL is a horrible way to live.
70-71 is his career coaching record, 0-12 against West Virginia, Zero Big east titles, he didn't start having success until Miami, Va Tech and Bc left the Big east. Have you not been paying attention to the Big Ten this year? Two of the Big Ten Heavyweights Penn St and Michigan are a combined 3-9 this year. Games are being canceled left and right, its a batshoot crazy league this year, and Rutgers is still 2-4.

70-71 is his career coaching record, 0-12 against West Virginia, Zero Big east titles, he didn't start having success until Miami, Va Tech and Bc left the Big east. Have you not been paying attention to the Big Ten this year? Two of the Big Ten Heavyweights Penn St and Michigan are a combined 3-9 this year. Games are being canceled left and right, its a batshoot crazy league this year, and Rutgers is still 2-4.
So in his first year, in a covid mess, he still gets more conference wins than we do. Thanks for the summary.

So in his first year, in a covid mess, he still gets more conference wins than we do. Thanks for the summary.
Against Msu and Purdue, we get it we stink, we realize that. We have also had a ton of injuries and opt outs.

Against Msu and Purdue, we get it we stink, we realize that. We have also had a ton of injuries and opt outs.
No point in carrying this on. Agree to disagree. I think he's doing some good stuff over there and I don't like it. You don't have to agree. It's the xmas season and I'd rather focus on fixing our own house. I'm no Rutgers lover. Matter of fact, I've watched Rutgers games just to take pleasure in watching them get their asses handed to them. I hope I'm wrong, but that jackhole HCGS has my attention.

No point in carrying this on. Agree to disagree. I think he's doing some good stuff over there and I don't like it. You don't have to agree. It's the xmas season and I'd rather focus on fixing our own house. I'm no Rutgers lover. Matter of fact, I've watched Rutgers games just to take pleasure in watching them get their asses handed to them. I hope I'm wrong, but that jackhole HCGS has my attention.
I 100 pct agree about fixing our own house, and I'm not saying Schiano is a bad coach just mediocre. Lets see where things stand next year before we go building statues to the guy,

Yeah I'm sure he's done recruiting and won't add any more transfers this season*.

*He just added an All-American kick returner from Kansas St.

he's taking advantage of some relationships he had with kids; as he should. That well runs out after a year or two.

Who is it this guy thinks theyre dealing with? We ain’t Seton Hall, Al.

rutgersal
Hall of Famer

Gold Member

Monday at 1:07 PM

Those SOB’s have had it coming for a LONG Time. Only COViD can save them now.

CousRutgers has a nice ring to it. You’ll be missed. Say hi to al for us
I've never seen people more giddy about a 1-10 season in my life. And run out the damn clock at the end of the first half instead of 3 passing plays and give it back to ND to put up a morale deflating score.

I've never seen people more giddy about a 1-10 season in my life. And run out the damn clock at the end of the first half instead of 3 passing plays and give it back to ND to put up a morale deflating score.
No one is saying this season hasn't been a disaster. The purpose if this thread is to laugh at Rutgers. A team that got physically manhandled by a 1-5 psu team.

No one is saying this season hasn't been a disaster. The purpose if this thread is to laugh at Rutgers. A team that got physically manhandled by a 1-5 psu team.
Penn State has 4 and 5 star players all over the roster. All I'm saying is Rutgers looks like an organized team for the first time in a long while.

Penn State has 4 and 5 star players all over the roster. All I'm saying is Rutgers looks like an organized team for the first time in a long while.
Penn st has lost 5 games this year. Their qb isn't any good.

Begging your pardon but I fail to see what you see in Rutgers. You make excuses for PSU and why Rutgers lost to them. Fine, do so in another thread. In the same post, you completely ignore the circumstances surrounding the Orange, you know, the topic of the entire site!

That said, you may have heard that the SU game was played by mostly underclassmen. Those same players did great under the circumstances, without depth (recall, they were the depth before injuries and opt-outs), and gave fits to real top level teams, not retreads in PSU and MSU. Anyway, if you want to praise Rutgers and show love for Schiano, please start a new thread. This is the trash Rutgers thread and should stay that way.

Last edited:
lol, You know what this thread is for. You can talk positive about them in other threads or go to their forum and give them props. Trying to spin it as if we are happy being 1-10 is a major reach. This thread has nothing to do with us. You dont have to come here If it bothers you that bad.

lol, You know what this thread is for. You can talk positive about them in other threads or go to their forum and give them props. Trying to spin it as if we are happy being 1-10 is a major reach. This thread has nothing to do with us. You dont have to come here If it bothers you that bad.
At one time Syracuse football was on a much higher level and fans wouldn't have stooped so low to make a thread bashing a hapless program like Rutgers.

At one time Syracuse football was on a much higher level and fans wouldn't have stooped so low to make a thread bashing a hapless program like Rutgers.
This thread will continue when we win 10 games or 0 games. This thread will continue when we win a national championship. You think your rutgers apologist posts is gonna change our thoughts about them? All you are doing is contributing to the thread and allowing us to roast them even more. Keep it going.

This thread will continue when we win 10 games or 0 games. This thread will continue when we win a national championship. You think your rutgers apologist posts is gonna change our thoughts about them? All you are doing is contributing to the thread and allowing us to roast them even more. Keep it going.
Agreed,it’s called a rivalry and it’s fun to fuel the fire it’s what makes college football so fun go read a thread of auburn vs Alabama I’m sure we’re tame

Will it continue if Rutgers comes up and wins at the dome next fall?

Agreed,it’s called a rivalry and it’s fun to fuel the fire it’s what makes college football so fun go read a thread of auburn vs Alabama I’m sure we’re tame
Auburn is a legitimate storied college football program.