The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 413 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

No but try this for logic ... you are essentially a 500 lb kid calling a 400 lb kid fat. 1-10 vs 3-5 isn't really much of a comparison is it. Never said don't be an observer but let's consider the logic of the comparison. Now if you want to talk about the insane debt they are in, our series history or even their lack of star power at the NFL level over the last 50 years have at it.
lol wait, when did I do that? You are reaching my man. Stop trying to delegate what we talk about on here. Thats not what this thread is about. Doesnt matter what anyone choose to talk about as long as it pertains to rutgers roasting. This thread is going to be here no matter what. rutgers can win the title or lose 12 games. We are still going to bring them up. You trolling if it bothers you that much.

Never said they did .. was responding to your comment that they both had losing records but still had Ws against ranked teams. Once again you are not following and changing directions ... Tua's brother! Whats amazing is I've said historically RU is a bad team ... they are having a better season than we are for a variety of reasons ... and somehow the idea that we are running them down because they beat a sloppy team is valid.
Maryland out gained them by 100 yards with a walk on QB that played in his first game ever. He didnt know he was going to play until a hour before the game. You love you some rutgers don't you?

lol wait, when did I do that? You are reaching my man. Stop trying to delegate what we talk about on here. Thats not what this thread is about. Doesnt matter what anyone choose to talk about as long as it pertains to rutgers roasting. This thread is going to be here no matter what. rutgers can win the title or lose 12 games. You trolling if it bothers you that much.

Um you're reaching ... typically when I roast a team its when they lose ... most smart fans do. They will never be a contender and I expect the thread to live forever as it should. However, I guess acting like we've been a winner before is too much to ask. Not trolling and I have participated in this thread on several occasions ...

Um you're reaching ... typically when I roast a team its when they lose ... most smart fans do. They will never be a contender and I expect the thread to live forever as it should. However, I guess acting like we've been a winner before is too much to ask. Not trolling and I have participated in this thread on several occasions ...
No Im conviced you like rutgers, dont back track now.

I switched to the game for a minute. As much fun as it is to watch them lose I had a hard time watching Schiano chop his wood or whatever.

I’ll never forget the look on his face that first time Marrone beat him lol. Does anyone have a link to that game? I couldn’t find it

No way Dohn does this for one of our commits during a Covid year. There is no justification for making the kid a 4 star except that it makes rutgers look good.​

Rutgers signee Shaquan Loyal trending toward four-status​

ByBRIAN DOHN

Shaquan Loyal had a strong junior season and his ranking moved up during a deep dive into the recruiting rankings in the spring. Now he is coming off a big senior season in which he became a talking point for the 247Sports rankings committee when it came to adding a fourth star.

The Newark (N.J.) West Side cornerback and Rutgers signee sits with an 88 rating, but there was discussion about moving him to a 90 and four-star status when the rankings are updated Wednesday.

First of all, Loyal's size (6-foot, 175 pounds) checked out during an in-season evaluation. His athleticism, length and aggressive play were all impressive during in-person evaluations as well.

In six games as a senior, he made 29 tackles and intercepted two passes. He also had 18 catches for 393 yards and four touchdowns.

No way Dohn does this for one of our commits during a Covid year. There is no justification for making the kid a 4 star except that it makes rutgers look good.​

ByBRIAN DOHN

Shaquan Loyal had a strong junior season and his ranking moved up during a deep dive into the recruiting rankings in the spring. Now he is coming off a big senior season in which he became a talking point for the 247Sports rankings committee when it came to adding a fourth star.

The Newark (N.J.) West Side cornerback and Rutgers signee sits with an 88 rating, but there was discussion about moving him to a 90 and four-star status when the rankings are updated Wednesday.

First of all, Loyal's size (6-foot, 175 pounds) checked out during an in-season evaluation. His athleticism, length and aggressive play were all impressive during in-person evaluations as well.

In six games as a senior, he made 29 tackles and intercepted two passes. He also had 18 catches for 393 yards and four touchdowns.
Yeah but he is 175 pounds.

Gaudy stats too lol. This kid is a low 3 star on rivals and espn but Dohn wants to make him a 4 star when its been the hardest year to evaluate prospects. In a couple years rutgers fans will be wondering why he hasnt played up to his rankings like most of their players.
But Dohn went to his house and watched him catch some balls with his buddies. Then pulled a scale out to confirm the weight, then checked the door frame to his room where mom has been checking off his height since 3rd grade.

Gaudy stats too lol. This kid is a low 3 star on rivals and espn but Dohn wants to make him a 4 star when its been the hardest year to evaluate prospects. In a couple years rutgers fans will be wondering why he hasnt played up to his rankings like most of their players.

Damn joke. How anyone wants to subscribe to that site is beyond me.

But Dohn went to his house and watched him catch some balls with his buddies. Then pulled a scale out to confirm the weight, then checked the door frame to his room where mom has been checking off his height since 3rd grade.
I think Dohn was measuring another body part of his when he mentioned length.

ByBRIAN DOHN

Dohn is a clueless kool aid drinking clown. He once said Rutgers would win a national title lol.

Trending to 4-star in the middle of January. Maybe he had a podium at Kitzbuehel this weekend.