The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 492 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

I saw a stat today, only one P5 team is winless against ranked teams during the CFP era. You will never guess who it is…
IMG_0377.jpeg

Last win against a ranked opponent came in 2009. Yikes.

Since 2000, their overall record against ranked opponents is 4-57.

lol that's where all the new NIL money is coming from

I don't know why I initially read this as he was a board member of like their fan message board and not the University's board.

Imagine a headline where you are most noted for your membership on a college sports fan board:

"Syracusefan.com board member shandeezy7 indicted for trying to start the wave during a crucial third down play." (side note: I WOULD NEVER)

I don't know why I initially read this as he was a board member of like their fan message board and not the University's board.

Imagine a headline where you are most noted for your membership on a college sports fan board:

"Syracusefan.com board member shandeezy7 indicted for trying to start the wave during a crucial third down play." (side note: I WOULD NEVER)
Lol I had a very similar first thought.

It starts with the wave. Next thing you know, you're shaking your keys. Where does the madness end?!

Rutgers fans will probably vote for him for President.