The Annual Bubble Discussion Thread - 2021 Version | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

The Annual Bubble Discussion Thread - 2021 Version

Hey folks! Been out of the loop for most of the bubble talk this year, but was excited to see the bubble discussion up to 35 pages! Hahaha. Classic Cuse.

Anyways, here is what I'm thinking for Cuse rooting guide. Seems like less moving pieces on the bubble this year even with the chaos of COVID.

Did I miss anything? I love getting into random championship week games, though it is much nicer not being on the bubble...

3/10-
Butler over Xavier
Duke over Louisville

3/11-
CUSE over Virginia
UNLV over Utah St
SC over Ole Miss
TBD over Colorado St
Nevada over Boise St

3/12-
TBD over Wichita St

Hey folks! Been out of the loop for most of the bubble talk this year, but was excited to see the bubble discussion up to 35 pages! Hahaha. Classic Cuse.

Anyways, here is what I'm thinking for Cuse rooting guide. Seems like less moving pieces on the bubble this year even with the chaos of COVID.

Did I miss anything? I love getting into random championship week games, though it is much nicer not being on the bubble...

3/10-
Butler over Xavier
Duke over Louisville

3/11-
CUSE over Virginia
UNLV over Utah St
SC over Ole Miss
TBD over Colorado St
Nevada over Boise St

3/12-
TBD over Wichita St
Tomorrow prefer losses for Miss and UCLA but those are less important than the games you mentioned

Interesting question.

Both X and SU are 6-7 in Q1+Q2 wins.

But we have played 7 Q1 games, they have only played 3. Unfortunately, we have only won one of them, as has X.

We are 7-1 in Q3 games, while X is now 4-1.

It's close.

Edit: They will now be at least 10 spots behind us in the NET rankings. Good result for us.
As of today, the bracketmatrix has Xavier on 89 brackets and Syracuse on 36. I think as the brackets are updated with the results from today, those numbers are going to be more or less reversed.

It will probably take a couple of days for everyone to update their bracket though. A bunch only do it once every 2 or 3 days.

He’s playing well enough to declare for the draft. It doesn’t take much for these kids to think they’re ready and for someone getting into their ear.
I hope so he will slaughter us next year.

As of today, the bracketmatrix has Xavier on 89 brackets and Syracuse on 36. I think as the brackets are updated with the results from today, those numbers are going to be more or less reversed.

It will probably take a couple of days for everyone to update their bracket though. A bunch only do it once every 2 or 3 days.

From my experiences of reviewing it in prior year, at this time of year (the last week) the matrix will only post day of matrixes / sometimes one day old. It doesn't keep the trailers like they do during most of the season.

So let me ask you this ... shouldn’t your overall rating mean more than your “quad win” breakdown ? Your overall rating already takes that into account along with many other factors ... seems to me like they’d be using the same data multiple times and acting as if it’s independent criteria ..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom