The Annual Bubble Discussion Thread - 2021 Version | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

The Annual Bubble Discussion Thread - 2021 Version

We moved up two spots. Joey B setting it up to get Utah State, Seton Hall and Colorado State above us if each wins another game with us first out just watch. Seton Hall at 14-12 being there is a freaking joke.

the eye test would take all the MW teams out. the only time many of these teams look good is when the shoot lights out.

UNC looking sluggish early. Would be just like them to bomb and not get us our 2nd quad 1

DeCourcy on FS1 said the committee could lean on the eye test more this year since it's not a normal season
This would be spectacular -- just what the doctor ordered! And I am feeling better already!

If UNC loses tonight there’s a good chance we wake up tomorrow without a Q1 win. That’s not great

If UNC loses tonight there’s a good chance we wake up tomorrow without a Q1 win. That’s not great
sadly, you may be right. Buffalo helps us get another Q2 (76 NET), but they were behind NC State (72 NET). Same with Mississippi State (78 NET) winning tonight, who too was behind NC State.

The q1 thing could be an issue although it’s dumb from the standpoint of just hoping for some metric to fall a certain way. It doesn’t change how Syracuse has played at all or who they’ve beat.
And who knows what the committee is going to decide to care about this year

DeCourcy on FS1 said the committee could lean on the eye test more this year since it's not a normal season

I thought they played a heck of a game. I really think they've played better as a few more guys have gotten minutes, making us a bit deeper. I think when the guys come in has become a bit more predictable, too. That all helps a team play more consistently.

I hope we get in, but I suspect that a couple upsets in conference tournament finals may push us out. I think this would have sealed the deal, and it was very close.

I thought they played a heck of a game. I really think they've played better as a few more guys have gotten minutes, making us a bit deeper. I think when the guys come in has become a bit more predictable, too. That all helps a team play more consistently.

I hope we get in, but I suspect that a couple upsets in conference tournament finals may push us out. I think this would have sealed the deal, and it was very close.

UCLA and Louisville are solidly in with zero logic to validate it. I think we are way too low right now.

sadly, you may be right. Buffalo helps us get another Q2 (76 NET), but they were behind NC State (72 NET). Same with Mississippi State (78 NET) winning tonight, who too was behind NC State.
Don’t forget Georgetown moving up

This is 100 percent what should be happening. It’s a crazy year and you can’t compare these teams in the way you normally would.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom