The best thing to eat in every state | Syracusefan.com

The best thing to eat in every state

Kelly, how bout those Buffalo Chicken Wings!! originated in Buffalo's Anchor Bar! I'll bet if you ask 9 out of 10 individuals eating wings they won't be able to tell you why they are called "Buffalo"! Especially people in other staes.
I agree - but then again most people think that don't reside in NY think that the whole state is comprised of NYC.

That's awesome. Thanks for posting that, I've already added that link to my "Work Trips" folder. On my initial look through the list, I've covered only 2 of those from the actual place they suggested. Hawaii and Minnesota.
The "thing to eat" in Vermont...sugar on snow.

*sigh*

Is that really the best we can do?

CuseFaninVT said:
That's awesome. Thanks for posting that, I've already added that link to my "Work Trips" folder. On my initial look through the list, I've covered only 2 of those from the actual place they suggested. Hawaii and Minnesota.

You didn't have King Crab the whole time you were in Alaska?!

*sigh*

You'd think they would have chosen our beer since we have the best there is nowadays.

Or Cabot cheese.

You didn't have King Crab the whole time you were in Alaska?!

No. I hung around too many derelicts who only ate booze.

Seriously though, the restaurants in Anchorage were way expensive for the King Crab. I wanted salmon since it was the season though.

You'd think they would have chosen our beer since we have the best there is nowadays.

Or Cabot cheese.
Ah, Cabot cheese. One of my best friends in high school lived next door to the Cabot creamery. And I mean like, right next door. Like 30 feet away.

No. I hung around too many derelicts who only ate booze.

Seriously though, the restaurants in Anchorage were way expensive for the King Crab. I wanted salmon since it was the season though.

We will fix that next time, brotha!

*sigh*

It's called 'sugaring off'. Yeah, really. I've done it in both NY state and VT. Good stuff, but is that the best VT can do? :noidea:

It's called 'sugaring off'. Yeah, really. I've done it in both NY state and VT. Good stuff, but is that the best VT can do? :noidea:

It's really not, but it is a really fun experience. One time.

Heck, you can get some amazing things at each of the local farmer's markets. And the cider donuts are really good in the little store in the front of my neighborhood.