The biggest Dabo? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The biggest Dabo?

I actually think Clemson had the most talent in the country. With another coach they would have won the NC. Dabo is a great recruiter but is not a good coach. That OSU game was just an undisciplined fiasco.

Clemson won't reload the way FSU will. We'll compete against them next season, its too bad we won't get them in the dome. Hope it's a day game less atmosphere.

Here's why a Clemson/SU rivalry seems like it will ultimately fail: so far there seems to be way too much joviality between the two fanbases. We seem to like each other too much. You can't have a real rivalry without some actual hate.

So when it comes to the ACC, it's all Pitt and BC as far as I'm concerned, at this point. NC State could join the group though, because F NC State.

I think that's just a superiority thing. We're no threat to them. Reminds me of how WVU fans were super friendly with RU fans. Let's just beat them and get to the hatin'.

I read the title and thought this was about Bingo. I'm so disappointed. Memories of my mom dragging me to the smoke filled Catholic Church Tuesday nights. ;)

I read that Beasley was coming back. I'm not sure it matters because Hickey is coming back also. He completely neutralized Beasley.

Besides, most our problems during that game were on the defensive side of the ball. The two blown coverages (1st TD to #13 and the TD by their TE #81) still haunt me. Eliminate those two plays and punch-in the two long drives in the 3rd quarter and it might have been a good game. Hopefully we play better down there. Great, great college venue.

Giving up 7 total tackles(4 TFL) and 2 sacks in 51 snaps is neutralizing someone?

Yeah, that 41-0 spanking still smarts.

How Rutgirls of you.

That was 20 years ago. No recruit even knows that.

It's great we have a heritage, but doesn't mean unless you activate it for the present. And for the time being, there is little question Clemson is on a level above.

Tigerfan4life said:
Giving up 7 total tackles(4 TFL) and 2 sacks in 51 snaps is neutralizing someone?

Did you go back and watch the game or did you just look up his numbers? Are you sure they didn't move him around some?

I thought he beat Hickey once all game...