The Bob Knight experiment needs to end | Syracusefan.com

The Bob Knight experiment needs to end

PoppyHart

All American
Doesn't know the rules. Doesn't know the score. Takes 30 seconds to deliver a point, which is invariably rendered moot by the time he's finished. Talks ad nauseum about head fakes and the importance of each possession, as if no one understands the difference between one possession games and two possession games.

Done.

Doesn't know the rules. Doesn't know the score. Takes 30 seconds to deliver a point, which is invariably rendered moot by the time he's finished. Talks ad nauseum about head fakes and the importance of each possession, as if no one understands the difference between one possession games and two possession games.

Done.
See, I think he's phenomenal, basically for the same reasons you listed.

Different strokes.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Done.
why you hate old people.. is this you?

ben-stiller-mustache.jpg

Tell us how you really feel about him at commentary

I agree with otto. I like knight. Yes he gets stuff wrong but i like the way he calls a game. Refreshing to just hear x's and o's as opposed to some of the schtick these guys have these days.

I agree with otto. I like knight. Yes he gets stuff wrong but i like the way he calls a game. Refreshing to just hear x's and o's as opposed to some of the schtick these guys have these days.

X's and O's are fine, when you actually know the rules and score.

Look, Poppy, there's no gentle way to say this, so just get the Hell off Knight's lawn.

:shakes fist from porch door:

Yes one of the greatest coaches in the history of college basketball doesnt know the rules of the game, smh. Im willing to bet every coach in the game doesnt know every single rule out there. Maybe hes on medication, had a brain fart or something but he def knows the rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look, Poppy, there's no gentle way to say this, so just get the Hell off Knight's lawn.

:shakes fist from porch door:

Well, I certainly wouldn't go near his porch after seeing what he did to Bob Mikunda.

He does seem to be worse than ever with totally missing something obvious and going off on a tangent about it for 5min.

Still his x's and o's as well as over all strategy of what teams are doing is very good . . . . . . when he is completely with it which seems less and less all the time.

Yes one of the greatest coaches in the history of college basketball doesnt know the rules of the game, smh. Im willing to bet every coach in the game doesnt know every single rule out there. Maybe hes on medication, had a brain fart or something but he def knows the rules.

It's quite possible he's on meds, or even worse is experiencing dementia. But his understanding of the game in the last couple of outings (UK-Vandy and tonight with Ole Miss-Tenn) has been atrocious.

It's quite possible he's on meds, or even worse is experiencing dementia. But his understanding of the game in the last couple of outings (UK-Vandy and tonight with Ole Miss-Tenn) has been atrocious.
Now this makes more sense than what you said originally.

He really doesn't. There was a charge at the end of the game and he was talking about free throws.

He really doesn't. There was a charge at the end of the game and he was talking about free throws.
Guy's got to be on meds, honestly last time i saw him he looked really pale and out of it.

Tenn - Ole Miss seems to be fairly low profile for Bobby. Movin down ESPN announcin ladder.

:D Can you guys add another like buten so i can at least like this twice? Also throw in the dickster for good messure.
You might as well become a Cuse fan, Uconn is headed to the Patriot league.

Done.
Sometimes those chairs bounce back and hit your head. Concussions can happen in basketball as well as football.

You might as well become a Cuse fan, Uconn is headed to the Patriot league.
i dont hate cuse, i actully like cuse to a certan exstent. but my parents went to uconn, even if i did want to be a cuse fan, that would upset my family.

i dont hate cuse, i actully like cuse to a certan exstent. but my parents went to uconn, even if i did want to be a cuse fan, that would upset my family.
I can tell you want to become a Cuse fan, just take the plunge. You are already a member.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom