The Boston College Game Thread | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

The Boston College Game Thread

Run the football! We throw 4 times kick a meaningless FG and give them the ball back with 5 mins left? We are getting outcoached, AGAIN

One thing that baffles me a little about our second half offense - we were involving Estime early, and then...nothing. Why not? I don't get it.

D needs a 3 and out. Otherwise, that FG decision is awful.

Run the football! We throw 4 times kick a meaningless FG and give them the ball back with 5 mins left? We are getting outcoached, AGAIN

It wasn't meaningless. It means we kick another FG to win if we get a stop.

Why is Norton kicking off, by the way? He's been kicking it so short we actually just saw a fair catch on the freaking kickoff.

Someone needs to power bomb that little water bug RB. Not tackled...picked up and power bombed.

Is that a penalty?

It wasn't meaningless. It means we kick another FG to win if we get a stop.
Exactly. And that three and out is exactly why we kick the FG. Now we don't NEED a touchdown to win.

We have Norton.
Who has made a 42 yarder and a 44 yarder. Yes, he missed one early but Jesus. Would you rather we have to get a touchdown late to win?

Well, I'm willing to bet Schafer and the Orange would have taken this situation if you told them before the season there was 3:30 seconds to go against BC, down by 1, need the win to be bowl eligible, our ball at the 35.

Pretty sure they'd take it. Need some more Hunt magic this drive. Plenty of time though, so no need to rush or change up the playcalling thats gotten us here.

OK, we control our own destiny here.

ACC, if you want to put the fix in to increase bowl revenue, now's the time to make that call.

I aware, but question the play calling that lead to the FG, not the FG attempt on 4th and 9.
That was my beef. Whatever, let's get a drive going here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom