The Boston College Game Thread | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

The Boston College Game Thread

I still cant believe we basically just did to them what they did to us at the end of the half. freaking wow

Paris with 7 catches, 47 yards and 2 TDs. Where did that come from? Coming in he had 6 catches for 43 yards and no TDs.

Pretty stunning! It couldn't possibly be a more exciting turn of events!

Aftet that game, bring 'em on. CUSE Baby!

I was referring to the Auburn/Georgia miracle a few weeks ago where Auburn was dead, and pulled a lucky bounce off the defense into a game-winning hail-mary...

What a game to renew this rivalry! Great game, great character shown by our team. So excited for the 15 practices we just fought for. Go Cuse!​

Like I said game was never in doubt

When you score a rushing touchdown at 4:44 pm and kick a 44 yard field goal, it is no coincidence. This game was never in question ;)

If Shafer is smart...we get in 4 practices next week working the new guys. We might not get a bowl game (if at all) until next Sat or Sun.

If Shafer is smart...we get in 4 practices next week working the new guys. We might not get a bowl game (if at all) until next Sat or Sun.
That's a good point. Technically the season isn't over so they should practice next week.

That's a good point. Technically the season isn't over so they should practice next week.
Yup you can keep practicing until all bowl games are filled IIRC. Hated that Miss St and San Jose St won the other day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom