The Buddy Boeheim Appreciation Thread | Syracusefan.com

The Buddy Boeheim Appreciation Thread

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
I’ve never been more wrong about a guy’s outlook in a single season than I was about Buddy this year. His growth as a player in-season this year has been nothing short of remarkable.

Thank god for Buddy. He became a MAN tonight.

giphy.gif

I'm most impressed by the recent diversity of his offense. He's not just a spot-up shooter.

Right? He’s taking it to the hole, he’s driving and pulling up for the J, he’s diversifying his portfolio.

What impresses me most is that unlike most young guys, Buddy is able to play through mistakes. He is always smiling and having fun. I never get the feeling the moment is too big for him. That is a huge compliment for a freshman who is considered a role player.

Anyone that has followed him throughout his career so far has known he is a knock down shooter. His slump he went through early this year was not his normal. Had one of the best 3% I think ever in the EYBL and has been lights out in ACC play. He has gotten better everywhere else in his game throughout the year. Better defender and doing some driving/pull ups and making good decisions. Some on here thought he wasnt even capable of playing in the ACC. I'm just glad we have him for 3 more years because hes going to piss off a lot of opposing teams and fans! Now add JG3 and everyone is going to hate us!

I found very interesting LaPhonso Ellis' comments on Buddy, having watched him play at Brewster as a teammate of his son.

He seemed to have a dead accurate view of Buddy's game, including the notion that he's not just a spot-up shooter.

I found very interesting LaPhonso Ellis' comments on Buddy, having watched him play at Brewster as a teammate of his son.

He seemed to have a dead accurate view of Buddy's game, including the notion that he's not just a spot-up shooter.

Regardless if you like him on the mic, he knows his stuff. Also noted Howard isn’t the same this year (and he knows him well).

I’ve never been more wrong about a guy’s outlook in a single season than I was about Buddy this year. His growth as a player in-season this year has been nothing short of remarkable.

Thank god for Buddy. He became a MAN tonight.

I was early on the Buddy bandwagon, starting right with the exhibition games.
Buddy had a great night. This was a terrific night for everybody, literally everybody, to step up with Tyus out. Sure, Pitt doesn't have the best record, but that was a gutty performance that everyone can be proud of, and that we can build on next week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom