The Bye Week UNC Attendance Tracker Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Bye Week UNC Attendance Tracker Thread

no one on this board is mentioning this game as a lock. We are saying, if we lose, this team goes from a likely bowl eligible team to nearing panic time. We do not have a good history in november with Dino. This is as close to a must win as we’ve had this year. Must win scenarios are far from “lock” scenarios.

I think you’re setting yourself up for disappointment then by labeling this a must win.

I think you’re setting yourself up for disappointment then by labeling this a must win.

we’re home vs a mid tier ACC school, if I’m disappointed then im disappointed. I still expect to have an upperhand.

Jeez people act like walking into Heinz and winnings been easy. We havent won there since 2001 and their kicker hit two miraculous field goals in the most dificult fg stadium in the NFL.

Add on the loss at death valley to top 5 clemson and honestly i dont see why all the doom and gloom. Did we really expect to be 6-0 right now?

I think if we can hit 3 or 4 for a bye week that’s pretty good

we’re home vs a mid tier ACC school, if I’m disappointed then im disappointed. I still expect to have an upperhand.

Jeez people act like walking into Heinz and winnings been easy. We havent won there since 2001 and their kicker hit two miraculous field goals in the most dificult fg stadium in the NFL.

Add on the loss at death valley to top 5 clemson and honestly i dont see why all the doom and gloom. Did we really expect to be 6-0 right now?

UNC is a worse version of Pitt with no QB. It took a lot of weird mistakes and an off game by multiple ppl and we still went to OT. We should expect to win this game.

The only asterisk is that they can run and there is a 1000% chance that’s their main focus. If we can stop the run, we win by a lot. If we can’t, we’re in another dog fight.

unc beat Gt and SU and really should have lost both.. they lost to UNC but probably should have won that game.. they allowed 50 pts to PSU on only 400 yds which is hard to do..

but pitt has some athletes that make plays. we dont, other than Dungey, have a guy who has made a play out of nothing and havent for years.. you put our guys in the same 2 big plays pitt made and there is no big play.

I expected to be 5-1 at this point and finish 8-4. I'm disappointed right now we aren't 5-1, but will be fine if we still finish 8-4 because that will mean we won a game I thought we shouldnt when the year started.

For reference, I had our losses as at Clemson, NCState, @Notre Dame and @BC

I expected to be 5-1 at this point and finish 8-4. I'm disappointed right now we aren't 5-1, but will be fine if we still finish 8-4 because that will mean we won a game I thought we shouldnt when the year started.

Ok well casuals didn’t even care to look at the schedule before florida state, they just want to see a bowl eligible winning team. This program’s been so down that nobody cares to have expectations. Im disappointed in the pitt loss but know we’re better than that. The casual fan, though, thinks “Yep, I knew it, we suck again”.

me too except I had Pitt no ND as the loss and still am holding out hope we can somehow pull of the season shocker in our second home NYC.

35 k for UNC
If we win
42 for NC State

This is the game that proves Dino’s making actual strides towards something thats more than just “competitive” imo. Nothing to do with unc’s quality, more to do with finishing in the fall

I'll be there with four guys who were first timers for the Pitt game last year. They loved it and we made it a yearly thing. Was pretty stoked about what the Dome might be like with about 3 minutes left in the Clemson game...My dad and I had seasons in the 90's so I'd love them to have a taste of what that building can be like. We'll all be loud as hell though.

Family weekend is NC State. UNC is OrangeCentral

Family/parents usually gives the dome a different vibe. Blows the student section up as most kids sit with their parents or blow the game off and the 2 student sections are opened up for ticket sales.

Family/parents usually gives the dome a different vibe. Blows the student section up as most kids sit with their parents or blow the game off and the 2 student sections are opened up for ticket sales.

Clemson game last year was family weekend.

I predict 38K, the bye week washed away most of the Pitt loss. Let’s just hope Dino starts calling the offensive plays because the defense has been exposed. Will need 40 points plus to win remaining games.

Last edited:
I just bought my tickets, still trying to figure out parked. I hope the players are as hyped as I am.

WAR OTTO!!!!

Any buzz? Any marketing? I’m buzzed as I type this. Kick em in the bag
After the Pitt loss and with the commitment of Girard all the buzz is about basketball. Hoping that a big win over UNC on Saturday will get some of the casual fans back on the football bandwagon.

ticket sales are interesting, huge chunks of 200 levels are gone, uppers sporadic. some sections in the lower are blocked off which hopefull is a good sign. nc st has a ton though which is too bad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom