The Bye Week UNC Attendance Tracker Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

The Bye Week UNC Attendance Tracker Thread

Took a peak at the Ticketmaster, looks like tix have moved a bunch in the last couple of days.

Looking at FSU around this time, Ticketmaster was at least double the amount of blue (i.e. unsold and available). If not triple.

I don't know if SU has completed some mass giveaways or if they just haven't released some tickets. To my untrained eye, it looks like about 5k tickets remaining unsold, and that just doesn't seem possible that it's that low.

Looking at FSU around this time, Ticketmaster was at least double the amount of blue (i.e. unsold and available). If not triple.

I don't know if SU has completed some mass giveaways or if they just haven't released some tickets. To my untrained eye, it looks like about 5k tickets remaining unsold, and that just doesn't seem possible that it's that low.
I called the ticket office Monday morning to pick up a couple more tickets near the ones I already had. I asked how the crowd was looking and she told me pretty good. She said the alumni office had just dropped off a large order for more tickets. Maybe that amounts for the large blocks disappearing?

People better actually show up despite the weather. We do play in a dome and all

I'm assuming the large spaces on the upper deck between the goal lines are in unreleased seats. With that in mind I'm saying 35,271

would it even be possible to be lower than the uconn game?
The uconn game’s attendance was not nearly as bad as this forum’s made it seem. I will double down and say that I thought it was a better crowd than FSU

thats what i mean we had 36K for uconn and we know several thousand people this week were not there that will be this week.

People do realize that NC beat Pitt. I wouldn’t be shocked if NC wins this game. They also have several players returning from suspension. SU has no linebackers, receivers or safeties. There are no such things as locks left on the schedule.

I disagree. I think that UNC and Louisville are lox ;)

One last look at ticketmaster, sold a lot the last 48 hours, might be high 30s possibly 40

I can’t even remember the last time seeing the dome without being able to see tons of aluminum

A solid walkup gets us to 40, ticket master looks solid except the 50 yard line uppers

Forget that. Pray for a win. Reward people for coming, and they will continue to come.
We’re undefeated at home, people need to come now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom