The Carrier Dome Renaming Thread... | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

The Carrier Dome Renaming Thread...

That would have to be a symbol though right?

View attachment 183008
I'm thinking this is more like it
1594407484811.png

New Era working on an out with the Buffalo Bills (who aren't putting up a fight) to get their name off of the stadium. I know New Era laid off 1/3 of its workforce in WNY last year. Either the company is in trouble or they are looking to get their name on another stadium at a better price and move on from the Bills.

Oh, and there is a Stadium 3 hours away in NY State who might have naming rights to sell. hmmmmmmmmm

New Era working on an out with the Buffalo Bills (who aren't putting up a fight) to get their name off of the stadium. I know New Era laid off 1/3 of its workforce in WNY last year. Either the company is in trouble or they are looking to get their name on another stadium at a better price and move on from the Bills.

Oh, and there is a Stadium 3 hours away in NY State who might have naming rights to sell. hmmmmmmmmm

Just my take:
The "New Era Dome" ... lacks some pizzazz. "Lids Dome", I prefer "New Era Dome."

I concede that the new roof and a potential "New Era Dome" would work in the short term, but 10, 20 years from now the roof and name will no longer be new.

Has anyone suggested Google? They could highlight their browser. The Chrome Dome. Forgive me but I wasn’t reading 28 pages to see if I was repeating that dad humor.

Has anyone suggested Google? They could highlight their browser. The Chrome Dome. Forgive me but I wasn’t reading 28 pages to see if I was repeating that dad humor.
I think it has to be a business that is in the area. Google doesn't even have their internet service in the region. Amazon is possible with them investing in the area now. I also think Wegmans and Turning Stone are logical options. As is Fuccillo (don't laugh that guy's got money).

I think it has to be a business that is in the area. Google doesn't even have their internet service in the region. Amazon is possible with them investing in the area now. I also think Wegmans and Turning Stone are logical options. As is Fuccillo (don't laugh that guy's got money).

Scrap Metal Dome.

He's also an SU alumnus.

The company is in trouble. They are struggling to pay their bills, let alone stadium naming rights.

Maybe they will turn their interest to Syracuse? Come to think of it, the Dome resembles a toilet more than the Bills stadium...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom