The charge / block was not the only blatantly inconsistent call | Syracusefan.com

The charge / block was not the only blatantly inconsistent call

RF2044

Living Legend
...that the refs made in advantage of Duke. In the first half, there was a similar situation that was called completely the opposite for both teams.

On offense, Grant went in for a super athletic long dunk from too far out, drew a lot of contact and front rimmed the dunk. No call.

On the other end, Jabari Parker did the same thing and missed the dunk, foul on us.

Last edited:
...that the refs made in advantage of Duke. In the first half, there was a similar situation that was called completely the opposite.

On offense, Grant went in for a long dunk, drew a lot of contact and front rimmed the dunk. No call.

On the other end, Jabari Parker did the same thing and missed the dunk, foul on us.

The crazy part about those was they happened within the same minute if I remember correctly.

Rak had two or three bogus calls go against. Baye had a weird one in the lane as well where Jefferson was just backing him down.

Grant will never get as many fouls called on him as he should, and with that he still goes to the line a decent amount. He always looks so out of control on his drives that the refs usually won't give you that call. Grant should get around 8-10 FTs a game honestly.

Yup, that fuze was on a slow burn.

That was the sequence that set me off for the rest of the game. Had a hard time containing my emotion after that cuz I knew it was 8 on 5. It really creates a lonely madness within one's body to be in that situation. No wonder Jimmy lost his ish.

Thought the refs were just bad all game. After the bad block call on Gbinije it sure looked like they gave a make-up call on an Ennis jumper. Also thought they called some really weak fouls on Keita and Jefferson in the post. Jefferson could have been T'd up by Greene for his reaction to the call.

I'd love to see someone post a replay of the Parker putback slam. Looked like offensive interference to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom