The coaches are on the road..Again/ One more time. | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

The coaches are on the road..Again/ One more time.

This thread is phenomenal. These guys are en fuego.

Love the emphasis on NJ and SoFL. Also, DC/MD, CT, NYC and TX.

The kitchen smells damn good.

And just think: now they have on-field success to sell on the recruiting trail instead of just faith without evidence.

Two miles from me. Decent squads in Hudson County.
Didn’t they sway our commits to PSU? A safety or corner named Blair is the name rattling in my brain

They have been to the Rochester, Buffalo area...see posts #73-80 in this thread.
It's true - Batavia and Buffalo, then a couple HS's in the Monroe County region - East Rochester, Pittsford (east side), East (city) and Greece (west side). Thanks for the re-direct. My post to T-M was a tongue and cheek reference to a more involved project I'm working on. :cool:

Didn’t they sway our commits to PSU? A safety or corner named Blair is the name rattling in my brain
Not sure about that. I just know that their football stadium IS ON THE ROOF OF THE HIGH SCHOOL.

Apalachee HS, Flowery Branch, GA
Glad to hear that an SU coach was in my area. For the record, Apalachee HS is in the small town of Winder, about 20 miles south of Flowery Branch. When I first moved here, I couldn't keep a straight face when I heard there was a town named Flowery Branch near me. Later, when the city became one of my clients, I did not even smile at the name.

Glad to hear that an SU coach was in my area. For the record, Apalachee HS is in the small town of Winder, about 20 miles south of Flowery Branch. When I first moved here, I couldn't keep a straight face when I heard there was a town named Flowery Branch near me. Later, when the city became one of my clients, I did not even smile at the name.
I saw Flowery Branch on the coaches twitter page, I should have looked it up. It made me think of Flower Mound Texas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom