The Coach's Show | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

The Coach's Show

Are people really sending bad mail, or bad email directly to the coach? If you want to vent about something (whether you're a cuckoo fan or not), do it on a message board like this. Don't send it directly to the coach. He knows if we lose, he doesn't like it and doesn't need you to point it out to him.

People can be so weird. I so often wonder how I'm part of the same species as some of them.

So true. That's what these stupid message boards can be used for...spewing garbage. It's beyond ridiculous to spew it directly at the coaches or players.

"Hate mail" is only the tip of the iceberg. Knowing what I know, I will NEVER hold him to the words he spoke more than four years ago when he took the job should he ever decide to leave.

The term he used was "bad" mail. I don't know what the distinction, if anything, is but there could be one.

What, by the way, do you know?

The term he used was "bad" mail. I don't know what the distinction, if anything, is but there could be one.

What, by the way, do you know?

Are you really questioning Rahme here?

He just gave you all the information you need to know.

That, ("bad mail"), was the term the coach used.

He didn't give any info at all. He told us he knows stuff. I believe that. But why should i agree with a conclusion without any info (which is fine). Dbr is great but i always shrug at stuff that is so vague. And I'm not entitled to any more specifics, i get that

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom