the crane the crane | Page 309 | Syracusefan.com

the crane the crane

This definitely could be a spot for using alien tape!

Three-Aliens 2.jpg

Unless something beyond everyone's control happens: I think we won't have an issue being ready for GA Tech

Thankful for the extra week
Sometime relatively soon we'll be looking back on this construction project and reminiscing about it at the tailgates. Sooner than later we'll think of it as history. Walt & Skyler will be the famous characters, with most of the cranes (and all the workers) being fairly anonymous. Tomcat will have added to his resume of Syracuse moments. This has been a very cool collection of moments to have watched and been part of on some level. The first game in the renovated stadium will be special, too...certainly the toughest ticket of all time...

Sometime relatively soon we'll be looking back on this construction project and reminiscing about it at the tailgates. Sooner than later we'll think of it as history. Walt & Skyler will be the famous characters, with most of the cranes (and all the workers) being fairly anonymous. Tomcat will have added to his resume of Syracuse moments. This has been a very cool collection of moments to have watched and been part of on some level. The first game in the renovated stadium will be special, too...certainly the toughest ticket of all time...
Perhaps we could rename the cranes with other Breaking Bad characters? Jesse, Gus, Marie, Hank, Skinny Pete, Mike, Saul, Badger, Tuco, Hector, Huell, and Gale are all good crane names to put into contention. Like the cranes, the characters were disappeared over time as well.

How does one go about procuring such an artifact
I have a roll about 15ft long, with hash marks. As well as an end zone section with orange in it. I will no doubt have some left over after what I plan on doing with it. I already figured I would open up on here about it and offer up the leftovers.
I’ll keep y’all posted.

I have a roll about 15ft long, with hash marks. As well as an end zone section with orange in it. I will no doubt have some left over after what I plan on doing with it. I already figured I would open up on here about it and offer up the leftovers.
I’ll keep y’all posted.
How do you bring this into your house? I can't help but think about all the the hockers, lugers, spit, vomit, sweat, and other fluids on the old turf. Do you clean it or preserve it? Blech. I'd rather preserve the memories.

How do you bring this into your house? I can't help but think about all the the hockers, lugers, spit, vomit, sweat, and other fluids on the old turf. Do you clean it or preserve it? Blech. I'd rather preserve the memories.
1600128565954.png

By other fluids I presume you mean Doug Marrone dip stains

By other fluids I presume you mean Doug Marrone dip stains
yeah... that's exactly what I'm referring to. Do you get it with the turf turds/ants still attached? When I think of all the cleats emptied onto my entryway, I'm sure I have a number of stadiums emptied into my house.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom