the crane the crane | Page 352 | Syracusefan.com

the crane the crane

Does SU throw in a free visit to the chiropractor after taking a test in the Dome?

I know a guy.
yeah the Chiropractor in me is horrified by their postures. 30 years doing this it used to be backs, backs, backs, some necks, knees, shoulders, etc. Now its necks necks necks necks, backs, etc. Dang technology and stupid test taking situations like this!

yeah the Chiropractor in me is horrified by their postures. 30 years doing this it used to be backs, backs, backs, some necks, knees, shoulders, etc. Now its necks necks necks necks, backs, etc. Dang technology and stupid test taking situations like this!
To be fair, their posture outside of a test or class likely contributes more to their cervical dysfunction.

They should all have to play volleyball afterwards. Lots of looking up to balance things out.

Guys on a skylift were installing exterior lights on the building yesterday morning. Style/manufacturer, I don't know.
When you say building, are you talking about on the walls or on the crown truss?

When you say building, are you talking about on the walls or on the crown truss?

It's been awhile, but I think they were high up on the walls, along the ring beam. Not certain though.

Just seeing the Orange lights.
200.gif

Guys on a skylift were installing exterior lights on the building yesterday morning. Style/manufacturer, I don't know.
Any update on this? Or is this much ado over nothing?

Early reports are not good on the sound system but very positive on everything else.

Would love to hear from the people that were there.

Early reports are not good on the sound system but very positive on everything else.

Would love to hear from the people that were there.
Concourses look amazing. New baths at east end, amazing though I prefer the efficiency of the trough, and yes the sound system is not even 1% better than the old. When they played a video, just like before, could not hear a word. Just a loud mufffled mess. Damn shame to have made a lateral sound move with so much money spent.

Last edited:
Concourses look amazing. New baths at east end, amazing though I prefer the efficiency of the trough, and yes the sound system is not even 1% better than the old. When they played a video, just like before, could not hear a word. Just a loud mufffled mess. Damn shame to have made a literal sound move with so much money spent.
I actually think the sound system was worse.

The lights were obviously much better but if you have lower seats, when they switch from dark to bright again, you get blinded. It’s just the angle for people sitting closer to the field.
Scoreboard is great but isn’t great for people closer to field. I used the video boards on the side more. They sucked at replays so it didn’t matter much.

new food / to go beer coolers were great. Still need to fix the line queues in corners or get people to stop lingering in hallways during halftime. If they opened the doors up, people could linger outside. And it would save so much more space.

the upper concourse seemed much better too. But there were fewer people up there.

and the ac was quite nice. Could feel the air flow.

The lights were obviously much better but if you have lower seats, when they switch from dark to bright again, you get blinded. It’s just the angle for people sitting closer to the field.
Scoreboard is great but isn’t great for people closer to field. I used the video boards on the side more. They sucked at replays so it didn’t matter much.

new food / to go beer coolers were great. Still need to fix the line queues in corners or get people to stop lingering in hallways during halftime. If they opened the doors up, people could linger outside. And it would save so much more space.

the upper concourse seemed much better too. But there were fewer people up there.

I didn’t see the new bathrooms. Old troughs were reliable.

Would agree that the sound system was WORSE.

SAD