the crane the crane | Page 353 | Syracusefan.com

the crane the crane

For people at the game. Thoughts on crowd noise. Did it feel the same? it’s different at the game Then tv and you can tell. Just curious.

For people at the game. Thoughts on crowd noise. Did it feel the same? it’s different at the game Then tv and you can tell. Just curious.

We did pretty well, considering some of us were wearing masks. of course in my geezer section, (117), I'm typically the only one cheering but it was fun to do it again. There were some Rutgers fans there. They were polite and good fans but they had some kind of a chant they went into when Rutgers made a big play. The student section was great.

The lower deck was about 75% full, the upper deck 50%, which disappointed me, considering it was the first game in two years and people had not seen the 'new' Dome. With the dismal offensive performance, I'm not optimistic about what the atmosphere will be like for future games, especially Albany.

My seat is in Section 129. I was surprised to find that the restroom by that section still had troughs.

I couldn't hear anything from the P.A. system except garbage. The people sitting near me said the same thing. I like the new concession choices and the payment system worked fine.

The music from the band during both pre-game and half time was unintelligible. I know the musicians were wearing masks and the brass instruments had covers on the open end. I heard the show on the Quad before the game and knew what to expect, but I couldn't make anything out.

I like the new scoreboard but I guess they are still learning how to use it.. I would like to see cameras fixed at either end of the stadium (maybe by the clocks) so that we can see field goal and PAT kicks.

I know that others here don't believe the 31,000 attendance number, but I think it's pretty close. The new roof causes a lot of echo effect for announcement. I think it also enhances the crowd cheering and booing which definitely got to Rutgers at times.

IT WAS GREAT TO BE BACK!

it's alive GIF

What exactly do you have in mind for the concrete? It's kind of holding everything up.
Yes, but just like the roof was held up by air. There are ways to construct and architect a different way the building is held up and changed. Incredible what some imagination can do.

Yes, but just like the roof was held up by air. There are ways to construct and architect a different way the building is held up and changed. Incredible what some imagination can do.
Lol. Why go through the whole process of the last x number of years that led to the roof that was specifically designed for the existing concrete building and then as soon as it's finished, start all over again to replace the concrete structure?

Lol. Why go through the whole process of the last x number of years that led to the roof that was specifically designed for the existing concrete building and then as soon as it's finished, start all over again to replace the concrete structure?

I don't care where they do it, but they have to make the corridors wider in certain points. They need to have an area where you can eat food, like a food court like they have in Buffalo's NHL arena. Install escalators to move the crowd better. More bathrooms. They have to blow out one or two sides of the Dome, not necessarily all four.

If we could get the dome looking something like the Yankee stadium when all is said and done (or something similar) I would be a happy man.

NYYMLBP_0171_Esto.jpg

83b27169c4384237206ff01c1a49dd4d.jpg
171005_17_16_47_5DSR1931.jpg

Because money doesn’t grow on trees and that would have costed a ton. It’s a piece by piece build in phases and everything costs money. It’s not like the whole concrete would be removed. Just sections.