The crowd, the injuries, and Darton… | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

The crowd, the injuries, and Darton…

So is Darton still a walk-on? Are we going to see one of those feel good vids where at the end of practice they suprise him with a scholly? Kids earned it...

No he is on scholly now
So is Darton still a walk-on? Are we going to see one of those feel good vids where at the end of practice they suprise him with a scholly? Kids earned it

I'll throw in a game ball to DM15. First game back, after missing a few due to injury. Great box score, with a bunch of tackles.
Yeah, was good to see his name in the box score, but he had a lot of tackles too.

I remember sitting next to CuseReg and TexanMark at Ohio and seeing Darton come onto the field for reps in the middle of the game. I was impressed a walk on was being given a chance to contribute. I never thought 13 months later he’d be perhaps one of our most important defensive players.

Darton's size will become the new prototype for 3-3-5 defenses. 6 feet and under, 265lbs to 275 that can move mountains with perfect technique.

So looks like sparrow and coley both got hurt during the bye week? Neither dressed yesterday

You’re never going to stop are you?
Cant Stop Dave Chappelle GIF

I wake up every day saying “todays gonna be the last day.” But if FloridaFan is gonna throw a hanging curve like that then tbh the responsibility is mostly with him.
I’m just glad Kevin Bacon and Meatloaf are not alumni.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom