The Dan Le Batard Show | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Dan Le Batard Show

The Dan Le Batard Show

• You get the show!

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • You don't get the show!

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters
LeBatard et al., the best! Love how Dan, the rebel, kicked off the worst week in sports talk radio -- Super Bowl week -- by interviewing the noted football pundit, Kenny G. This is Dan dropping his drawers to his employer, ESPN, and the vast wasteland of sports talk radio and TV.

Stugotz's long post-holiday weekend update is another weiner (his real name's Jon Weiner, but Stugotz way better name).

I think stuff like The Game and Ron Magill segments get all the glory on that show. But I'm a big fan of underrated bits they do like Cote's Clock, The Hot Take Demon and AHHHHHHHHH

Stugotz going right back into his plug for 1-800-FLOWERS kills me.

Best "sports" talk show ever. The weekly bits with the Miami zoo guy, Ron Magill, are gold. Looks like these guys really are enjoying being at work. Not many people experience that.

The Brilliant Chaos Behind America’s Best Radio Show

4778435f-84b5-41fd-ae88-11bf98c3919e.jpeg

What does it say that I get all my sports content from Lebatard and Pardon My Take?

That was a GREAT read BTW

Last edited by a moderator:
I think one of the best things is that if you listen to the local hour, they are basically winging the show. I think there is more planning than they let on, but I think they just sort of let the show happen and it is driven by lebatard's talent. there might be more planning than I think, but either way it is funny and they do a great job.

The end of Thursday’s and start of Friday’s show was amazing. So perfect. Twenty minutes of “Titanic” discussion, then they had Pablo Torres on to talk about how the movie fits into the Terminator franchise.

Honestly the low key best part may have been when Dan read a text from a listener complaining about how stupid it was that they were discussing that with the NFL draft being next week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom