The Dan Le Batard Show | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

The Dan Le Batard Show

The Dan Le Batard Show

• You get the show!

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • You don't get the show!

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters
I love that the national mid-day show on ESPN Radio did not mention the Super Bowl once on Monday.

Technically, Le Batard did say the “Patriots” with about a second left in the broadcast.

I wasn't able to listen. Did they talk about the Adnan situation at all? I'm guessing the higher-ups put a gag order on them regarding that, but you never know with these guys.

I wasn't able to listen. Did they talk about the Adnan situation at all? I'm guessing the higher-ups put a gag order on them regarding that, but you never know with these guys.
Briefly. At the time, they acknowledged he got let go but had no details. They were in the dark as well

They made it clear that there was no gag order. They just did not have any information.

Chris Cote just liked my “funniest thing from the sports weekend” tweet.

Feel like I just made it to the big time.

Yeah I saw that yesterday. Pretty crappy. Le Batard and crew need to get away from ESPN as soon as they can.
If they jump to Sirius, I’d get Sirius. The show has a loyal following... wherever the show goes, so will the fans.

I think Chris is going to be on the Greg Cote Show with Greg Cote. Recorded last night and supposed to have dropped this morning, but I haven’t had a chance to look.

If they jump to Sirius, I’d get Sirius. The show has a loyal following... wherever the show goes, so will the fans.
I've been listening exclusively via podcast for about four years. Wherever they end up, I hope they continue to be available through through podcasts.

I can’t wait to hear lebatard’s take on this tomorrow.

It’s out now, just started it.
This podcast is painful. Whenever Stugotz, the shipping container, or any of the other characters are on their own, I am reminded that Dan is essential. Without Dan there to be annoyed, it just doesn't work for me.

This podcast is painful. Whenever Stugotz, the shipping container, or any of the other characters are on their own, I am reminded that Dan is essential. Without Dan there to be annoyed, it just doesn't work for me.
I love Greg Cote Tuesday’s but yeah, I don’t have the time or desire to sit through the other podcasts regularly. This episode was no different and Chris didn’t say much.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Dan napalms ESPN tomorrow. We’ll see.

I’m guessing lebatard is planning a nuclear assault. I bet we see an early buy out from espn
Writing has been on the wall. And it will work in Dan’s favor. Somehow it always does.

Cut back the show? They give more content via local hour, Big Suey, and postgame show. Take away Stu’s reads? Somehow they make it better with Christine Lisi.

Once they get rid of Dan I’ll have no purpose for ESPN outside of live sports. But wherever the show goes I'm going with them. If that means I have to purchase a subscription somewhere, then I’ll do it. Won’t miss a day of that show... wherever they are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom