The Derby | Syracusefan.com

The Derby

retro44

Living Legend
I am leaning to Revolutionary as my top pick with a good dose of Orb.

I also like Fear The Kitten,Verzanno,goldencents,itsmyluck and mylute as triffecta options.

We use the term "Orb" in the military to mean "Old Retired Bastards"...wonder if that is the origin?

so when did you pull the pin?

I've been called an Orb now coming up 10 years 1 Jan 14. It was a great 22 year flight. My favorite plane I flew on is below:

ac130u_20080829.jpg

I also like Fear The Kitten,Verzanno,goldencents,itsmyluck and mylute as triffecta options.
I like the first two.. dont plan on playing any of the rest in my exotics, but I havent read up on everything yet

i'm nostalgic for turn 3 of the infield

I love those aircraft ... big fan of the C-5s as well ... walk by the C5s every morning they are massive!

I've been called an Orb now coming up 10 years 1 Jan 14. It was a great 22 year flight. My favorite plane I flew on is below:

ac130u_20080829.jpg

Thats gotta be wild... You're the man, brotha!

$5 Oaks/Derby Doubles...

Oaks - Close Hatches and Unlimited Budget with...

Derby - Normandy Invasion, Orb, and Itsmyluckyday.

Cost you a mere 30 sirignanos.

May the horse be with you.

is fear the kitten even in the race?

I am avoiding all Pletcher horses. Very overrated in this race.

I need to see what horses have run well, or have the pedigree, to run well in the mud (supposed to rain all day).

My one ticket will be the usuals - Orb, Goldencents, Itsmyluckday, - then 2 other horses I might try to get creative with (some como of Frac Daddy, Normandy Invasion, Mylute, etc)

I love palice malice in the rain... Love it. Don't know how heavy you guys like to get into handicapping but if you don't use the ragozin sheets they are fantastic once you get use too them. My lute and Normandy invasion look solid too but p malice will be a strong play in he rain. His odds will cut in half if its raining.

Love rose to gold in exotics for the oaks...curious to see how strong dreaming of Julia comes back from that monster effort in Florida. I have 3 exacta boxed with rose to gold with the 3 favorites. Julia's beyer was very rachelesque from last time out.

The fine filly in my avatar was scheduled to run in an allowance race today but had to scratch midweek because of a foot bruise.

I'm rooting for the girl jockey

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Looks like vyjack and lucky day are solid in the slop as well.

Rosie on My Lute.. Could have a real good shot as well.

The girl jockey is arguably the best in the business right now,.

As I thought the first two were solid. I keyed Orb on top and revoltionary/normandy underneath with 3-4 other horses in the super. looked great until that long shot snuck up. makes for an interesting preakness , did the wet track mess up someone who will run better ? orb has asolid shot this year

As I thought the first two were solid. I keyed Orb on top and revoltionary/normandy underneath with 3-4 other horses in the super. looked great until that long shot snuck up. makes for an interesting preakness , did the wet track mess up someone who will run better ? orb has asolid shot this year
you know Shug is going to have him ready for the Belmont, so this is the key race. with a win, 100k+ for the Belmont attendance wise.

I think Golden Scents will run much better in the Preakness glad the jock pulled him up with plenty to go in the Derby. Where the was Verrazano is the question? Thought he ran decent in the Wood, I guess the naysayers were correct.

Looks like Baffert will comeback with two in Preakness. Gov Charlie is no joke.

Just so damn tough to run 3 times in 5 weeks especially with the length at Belmont.

I hate betting the derby, give me a pick 4 wager at the Big A anyday

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom