The Doggies are 106th Nationally in Pass Defense | Syracusefan.com

The Doggies are 106th Nationally in Pass Defense

OrangeinBoston

All Conference
If SU doesn't fill the air with footballs, Hackett should be forced to push a football from Hartford to Syracuse with his nose...

If SU doesn't fill the air with footballs, Hackett should be forced to push a football from Hartford to Syracuse with his nose...
But we are a running team first and foremost. I get what you are saying though.

We can throw all we want but if they're uncatchable balls it won't matter.

^^ That, we can throw all we want, if its 5 yards overthrown it will not matter much...

Our offense is like my golf game. When I putt well, my long and middle game is off. When I'm hitting my irons dead-on, I can't drive in bounds and my putting sucks. Occasionally they all come together and I break 100! But, at least I keep my balls clean.

When Nassib throws well, the WRs can't seem to get open or they drop the ball. When the WRs get wide open, Nassib can't seem to hit the broad side of a barn. Occasionally, like the WVU game, they all click at the same time.

Our offense is like my golf game. When I putt well, my long and middle game is off. When I'm hitting my irons dead-on, I can't drive in bounds and my putting sucks. Occasionally they all come together and I break 100! But, at least I keep my balls clean.

When Nassib throws well, the WRs can't seem to get open or they drop the ball. When the WRs get wide open, Nassib can't seem to hit the broad side of a barn. Occasionally, like the WVU game, they all click at the same time.

Soooo what you are saying is that Nassib has clean balls? Dude.....

and our defense is just as bad versus the pass...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom