The Dome Crowd | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Dome Crowd

Definitely ! Once of the loudest crowds for a basketball game in quite a while. People were pumped up. I was next to the student section and they were actually energetic too ! Great atmosphere, we need recruits at games like that.

I think we had some football recruits there. :)

Surprised it was only 24k - Crowd came through LEGIT both visually and in the noise level.

Yup. You could see people were on their feet and into the game and being proactive all second half. Looked like a great environment, and the team seemed to feed off the energy.

I'm not sure why some folks feel the need to denigrate Syracuse fans as if they're some unique bunch of complainers or leaf rakers for that matter. It's universal across all fan bases

I hope we can get a raucous crowd for Buffalo. Much tougher in that it’s a Tuesday night game at 8, and I assume students are gone by then?

That will be a big and tough game. Hope we get a rocking Dome. I would assume most know that UB is legit by now and that will help the turnout?

I hope we can get a raucous crowd for Buffalo. Much tougher in that it’s a Tuesday night game at 8, and I assume students are gone by then?

That will be a big and tough game. Hope we get a rocking Dome. I would assume most know that UB is legit by now and that will help the turnout?

Yes students will be gone. Game isn’t part of their seasons package. There will be locals in those seats. Many times it’ll be people who are home from other schools.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom