The Dome & Security ... going forward | Syracusefan.com

The Dome & Security ... going forward

jam_13090

Walk On
I have but one question: what will SU and the Carrier Dome Staff do during the cold extremes of January and February during basketball season? They had better have more wand-wielding staffers outside if they continue to wand everyone who wants to enter. If they don't, there'll be a thousands of shivering cold fans wanting to get in from the cold and those fans will not happy with 25-40 delays seen last Friday night .

I'm so pissed at those juvenile morons who couldn't keep their gang crap out of the Dome for 2 hours. Now the University over reacts but really they had no choice.

Its a learning curve for the Dome Security team. Eventually, I would guess things will calm down. But for the remainder of this football season (and basketball season), we should anticipate long lines.

It wouldn't surprise me if we start seeing security cameras in the corridors and in each individual section.

Its a learning curve for the Dome Security team. Eventually, I would guess things will calm down. But for the remainder of this football season (and basketball season), we should anticipate long lines.

It wouldn't surprise me if we start seeing security cameras in the corridors and in each individual section.
Ragman has petitioned the dome to install pee trough cameras to reduce the numerous "stream crossing" incidents that have reared their "ugly head"

It's all pointless now that the cat is out of the bag... I'll just create a prison shiv if I want to knife someone at the dome.

I have but one question: what will SU and the Carrier Dome Staff do during the cold extremes of January and February during basketball season? They had better have more wand-wielding staffers outside if they continue to wand everyone who wants to enter. If they don't, there'll be a thousands of shivering cold fans wanting to get in from the cold and those fans will not happy with 25-40 delays seen last Friday night .

Basketball crowds are smaller. And those long waits must have been isolated. Didn't see any lines with 25-40 minute waits. They'll iron out the kinks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

They wandeds people entering the Dome again last night. This time they at least they were not requesting people remove their belts. And they had two people at my gate, not 1. Wasn't that bad but the crowd size really helped...

if people dont all show up 5 min before the game there will be no wait.. we got in in about 30 secs with our group . if you come in some gates the wait has always been 5-10 min as they check bags.

Basketball crowds are smaller. And those long waits must have been isolated. Didn't see any lines with 25-40 minute waits. They'll iron out the kinks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
The lines for the gates facing the quad and law school were AWFUL. These are the gates where the majority of people are entering. They cannot repeat the performance for basketball.

The guy who wanded me got a buzz because I still had my keys in my pocket. He just waved me on. :confused: