the draft | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

the draft

Good so when I post my opinion and you bitch me I will remind you. Saying Jerami Grant has no chance in hell to be a top 10 is something you can have opinion but according to you when you attack my messages you tell me to stop using fact as opinion but here you show you bias so thank you for showing me Dasher that its the person and not the opinions. If I made that comment I would expect you to respond with a how do you know type of message, but no need this time.
No

432.gif

You showed me.

It's really not hard to do.
Oh I know because I obviously think I am smartest person here. The difference between me and you IMO is that you don't like my opinions. I don't care what you think about me because what I say is reasonable and I bet you have already sent PMs complaining about me. My advice is to put me on your block. I mean because I obviously think I am smarter than everyone based on what you think. If I said there is no chance in hell Grant will be picked in the top 10 I think you don't like me so you have responded how do you know. Obviously this is pure speculation, but based on how you have responded to me in the past and have even said people talk about me(like I would care I mean what is this HS? its a freaking internet board and I know about 10 of the people on this board personally and could careless about the rest I don't know)

If you don't like me I would tell you to block me and save us both from having to respond.

Oh I know because I obviously think I am smartest person here. The difference between me and you IMO is that you don't like my opinions. I don't care what you think about me because what I say is reasonable and I bet you have already sent PMs complaining about me. My advice is to put me on your block. I mean because I obviously think I am smarter than everyone based on what you think. If I said there is no chance in hell Grant will be picked in the top 10 I think you don't like me so you have responded how do you know. Obviously this is pure speculation, but based on how you have responded to me in the past and have even said people talk about me(like I would care I mean what is this HS? its a freaking internet board and I know about 10 of the people on this board personally and could careless about the rest I don't know)

If you don't like me I would tell you to block me and save us both from having to respond.
Well, I guess that tells the other 99% of us what we are worth! :rolleyes:

I apologize for that part I meant I don't care what they think of me. That is what I meant, but typing it late at night I didn't post it correctly. My point was that Dasher has said people have talked about me in PMs like I should care which my point was I don't care what people who don't know me say about me as they don't know me.

For my last comment I apologize as I meant you can have whatever opinion of me you want, but I don't care to be popular or liked I give my opinions you can agree or disagree, but don't expect me to care if people are talking about me.

LOL I don't give you a second thought.

I wouldn't be surprised if Grant goes before Ennis. Top 10 is probably a stretch, but I could see him rising up to the 14-18 range, and Ennis falling to around the 20th pick.

Grant is a swing-for-the-fences kinda pick. He's raw now, but he could potentially be a devastating face-up 4 (like a poor man's Blake Griffin). I'm sure most teams will have him outside the top 20, but it only takes one team that wants to swing for the fences. If Milwaukee weren't guaranteed a top 4 pick this year, he's the exact type of player that they generally take.

I just think there's a really good chance that Ennis slides in the draft. If he makes it past Orlando at 12, I think he'll fall to Toronto at 20.

I did and I was correct. I was right on lance Stevenson too. most of u said d league. any team that passes on grant is unknowing. hell develop into a super star. look at his shoulders in comparison to his waist

But were you right on Lance Stephenson too?

I apologize for that part I meant I don't care what they think of me. That is what I meant, but typing it late at night I didn't post it correctly. My point was that Dasher has said people have talked about me in PMs like I should care which my point was I don't care what people who don't know me say about me as they don't know me.

For my last comment I apologize as I meant you can have whatever opinion of me you want, but I don't care to be popular or liked I give my opinions you can agree or disagree, but don't expect me to care if people are talking about me.
No need to apologize.
Some of us don't even care about our own opinions.

Jerami Grant has an enormous upside.
Is it enough to offset the talent of similar players who are already more skilled?
It all depends on what the drafters see in him.
I'd add one more to the stated weaknesses below:
  • Inconsistent
  • A tweener
  • Streaky shooter
  • Needs to bulk up
All - besides being a tweener - might have been eliminated by another season in college.
I wish he would have stayed.
But maybe he'll reap even more benefit by practicing with NBA players.

In any case, I agree that if he puts in the work...he is going to have a very successful NBA career.
The work is what matters.
Would hate to see him become another DC.

. i'll stand by my thought that grant will have a career more like a number one pick than a 15
so, you're saying he'll be more like Anthony Bennett than the Greek Freak? Yikes, I hope not!

certainly no one knows for sure where some will be drafted. most of the bozos are glorified fans. i'll stand by my thought that grant will have a career more like a number one pick than a 15

what the heck does this even mean. there are a lot of flops in that top spot.

I mean this statement is ridiculous. How do you know what ANY NBA lottery team's draft board looks like. Its ignorant to make this statement. I mean beyond Wiggins, Parker, Embiid, Randle, Exum, nobody knows who is a top 10 pick. Noah Vonleh, Aaron Gordon, Marcus Smart are 6-8 guys. Nobody knows who is going in the top 10. Yet because you say their is no chance in hell Grant will be a top 10 pick means its true. I don't expect Grant to be a top 10 pick if he went 11 or 13 I wouldn't be shocked or if snuck in at 9 or 10 I wouldn't be surprised. Grant could go in the low teens or early 20's NOBODY knows.

As an aside to this point, it's just as asinine to declare "so and so" would've been taken if they left school.

I wouldn't be surprised if Grant goes before Ennis. Top 10 is probably a stretch, but I could see him rising up to the 14-18 range, and Ennis falling to around the 20th pick.

Grant is a swing-for-the-fences kinda pick. He's raw now, but he could potentially be a devastating face-up 4 (like a poor man's Blake Griffin). I'm sure most teams will have him outside the top 20, but it only takes one team that wants to swing for the fences. If Milwaukee weren't guaranteed a top 4 pick this year, he's the exact type of player that they generally take.

I just think there's a really good chance that Ennis slides in the draft. If he makes it past Orlando at 12, I think he'll fall to Toronto at 20.

If I had to make a bold prediction about this draft, I would agree with you that grant goes ahead of ennis. NBA loves athleticism and besides wiggins, grant is probably the most athletic kid In this draft with NBA bloodlines. Everyone loves that and will think they can correct his shooting woes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom