The dream is still alive | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The dream is still alive

remember all the threads and posts screaming EXTEND THE MAN NOW? And the resultant giddiness when we did?
I do. People questioning whether Wildhack could get the job done, what was he waiting for etc. bed made, now live with it. He’s back at a minimum of another year.

my favorite is posts questioning what the “big boosters are now saying”. Why can’t they get it done?surely they can Fire Babers

‘good,lord

yeah, and I don’t mean that as a compliment to Dantonio. I’m just being realistic about our situation. There’s also no way we could buy out Babers AND pay him.

In all seriousness though, the best coach we could hope for if we wanted a “storied coach” is Dantonio.
was completely kidding about Tressel. I don’t even want to begin looking at this realistically

was completely kidding about Tressel. I don’t even want to begin looking at this realistically

I figured you weren’t I was just speculating on the best possible “big time” coach we could get. Realistically, a Dantonio that resigned because he was sure to get fired or otherwise embarrassed is probably the best we could possibly do. We DEFINITELY can’t afford him with Babers’ buyout though.

I ALWAYS consult the Dirty Dozen when making my bets.
I'm picturing a dude sitting alone on his couch with a beer in one hand talking to his junk, "hey lefty, I bet you $2 he runs OB on this next play. No? How bout you righty? No? Center dude?"

I'm picturing a dude sitting alone on his couch with a beer in one hand talking to his junk, "hey lefty, I bet you $2 he runs OB on this next play. No? How bout you righty? No? Center dude?"

Dont you judge me!

I bet my center testicle that doesn’t happen.

if I knew who was returning and this upcoming class was fully locked I’d put money on that today, like I said elsewhere I’ll wait until the dust has settled first

1606631652513.jpeg

Found our trainer

You are right it is Babers lock, stock and OL. However JW should not have given that long an extension for a single flash in the pan season.
Hindsight is 20/20. We wouldn’t be complaining if he would have had another couple 10-3 seasons or better. If that were the case we would say that JW was a genius.

if I knew who was returning and this upcoming class was fully locked I’d put money on that today, like I said elsewhere I’ll wait until the dust has settled first

This sounds like an easy way to bail on that 8-4 projection. We aren’t winning 8 games with this coaching staff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom