The "Dude" of WV on WVU | Syracusefan.com

The "Dude" of WV on WVU

44PRIDE

All Conference
http://dudeofwv.blogspot.com/

How is this shnook considered a credible source of information is completely beyond me. He sounds just like the type of person that couch burners would follow...

He obviously has zero credibility. Yeah I believe that UNC is in serious talks with the SEC lol. Also how would one person know the inner workings at the B12, B1G, SEC, ACC and each school involved? No one has that info. I can believe one school, maybe one conference but not inside info from several conferences and several schools.

Where do you think Bubba Flavel at the Clemson blog gets all his "inside" info from? :rolling:

This guy is a farce.

There is only one Dude and he doesn't live in West Virginia
thumbnail.aspx

These guys throw everything possible against the wall. And you know what the worst part is? If one of the things sticks, there are people here who will say "well, he was right, give him credit".

He obviously has zero credibility. Yeah I believe that UNC is in serious talks with the SEC lol. Also how would one person know the inner workings at the B12, B1G, SEC, ACC and each school involved? No one has that info. I can believe one school, maybe one conference but not inside info from several conferences and several schools.

UNC is going to the SEC?!?

The "Dude" is just one of a series of True Prophets who have habitated and enchanted the denizens of the Blue and Gold News on Scout over the past years. Last year there was some chick who claimed to have sources from deep inside the WVU administration and Ollie Luck's office (if not Ollie himself) who pursuaded the Hoopie Hoards that they were SEC bound. Many BGN posters remained convinced that the offer of Big 12 membership was a smokescreen to obscure the final tweaking of an agreement with the SEC.

I always enjoyed the games with the Mountaineers, and have met many great WVU fans over the years, but the message board alums are the most arrogant, delusional folks I've ever encountered.

My head hurts. And I wonder . . . does Yancey have tooth?

I still take the WV ninja over the dude:

Just remember not to judy chop anyone who doesn't deserve a judy chop.

I liked WVU fans a lot more when they wore bikinis and answered to Barbie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom