The Giants +9 is screaming value to me... | Syracusefan.com

The Giants +9 is screaming value to me...

690West

Moneyline Master
Am I the only one? I would figure this game has last possession written all over it.

No Nicks, no Bradshaw. 20 game win streak at Gillette. Coming off a loss. Doesn't add up well for Big Blue.

No Nicks, no Bradshaw. 20 game win streak at Gillette. Coming off a loss. Doesn't add up well for Big Blue.

Forgot about the injuries. But what about the Eli vs. Pats secondary factor

Forgot about the injuries. But what about the Eli vs. Pats secondary factor

I'd love for the Giants to win, but this game is a throw away in my opinion. They'd be better off forfeiting and resting, in the grand scheme of things.

I'd love for the Giants to win, but this game is a throw away in my opinion. They'd be better off forfeiting and resting, in the grand scheme of things.

How about a throw away game but only losing by 8? :)

Am I the only one? I would figure this game has last possession written all over it.
Bet the over, don't touch the side!

NE can't stop anyone, worst defense in NFL. Manning is hot as a pistol. Brady at home coming off a loss. Lots of Points. But NE might get a couple late scores to pile it on.

That is a regular season win streak they lost to Baltimore in the playoffs at home.

That's it. I'm going all in with the +9. I'll be back to gloat at 7:30

Ps. "all in" means $20. Hahaha

That's it. I'm going all in with the +9. I'll be back to gloat at 4:00

Ps. "all in" means $20. Hahaha
hey they say a $20 is the new $5...lol

Bet the over, don't touch the side!

NE can't stop anyone, worst defense in NFL. Manning is hot as a pistol. Brady at home coming off a loss. Lots of Points. But NE might get a couple late scores to pile it on.

Nice call Stern!! Hahaha. Just kidding. Although the guy that started this thread may be a genius.

I need to be treated like E.F Hutton!! Hahaha

I need to be treated like E.F Hutton!! Hahaha

I went in with + 9, had niners and jets as well.. Need it after yesterday, not mine finest day, took bama as well at night

Good thing they didn't forfeit.:)
Crow doesn't always taste bad!

Was nice to see jpp out there and no new injuries. Brandon stepped up after all the boo birds last week and Eli had one bad throw (which was almost there) but played very well otherwise

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom