The good news | Syracusefan.com

The good news

Cheriehoop

Moderator/ 2019-20 Iggy Winner Reg Season Rcd
So far this early in the season we are one of only 5 teams already unbeaten in ACC play. Virginia, UNC, Duke, Va Tech and us are the only unbeatens.
Clemson lost to Duke and us and has Virginia next - tough start to their schedule.

There are also 5 teams without a win this early too - BC, Miami, ND, Clemson and Wake.

Let’s keep it up, every game could be a battle. Let’s win these home games and slip in a few away wins. Ga Tech next up!

So far this early in the season we are one of only 5 teams already unbeaten in ACC play. Virginia, UNC, Duke, Va Tech and usvare the only unbeatens.
Clemson lost to Duke and us and has Virginia next - tough start to their schedule.

There are also 5 teams without a win this early too - BC, Miami, ND, Clemson and Wake.

Let’s keep it up, every game could be a battle. Let’s win these home games and slip in a few away wins. Ga Tech next up!

I like how you think. GA Tech, now, would be kind of like holding serve in tennis. Hold serve, and maybe steal one or two along the way. We're a lot better off than the H0T Takes that proclaimed we wouldnt sniff the bubble this year(as in being far outside of it). So nice to be this hopeful, and relatively relaxed again!

Except I'm not relaxed CJ. I just realized I'm going to be watching the Va Tech game in the home of a Hokie on Jan 26 -- can't be helped.

I want to win all of these, but I want to win that one just a little bit more.

Except I'm not relaxed CJ. I just realized I'm going to be watching the Va Tech game in the home of a Hokie on Jan 26 -- can't be helped.

I want to win all of these, but I want to win that one just a little bit more.

If I remember, I'll root extra hard for your sake, because I can imagine what that will be like for you. I'm hoping you will be gracious in victory. I'm not sure how the VT fan would be. I'm not sure if you drink alcohol or kava or whatever relaxation techniques(even mediatation) some use for social lubricants and to ease the spirit, but if you have a method, that situation may warrant it!

If I remember, I'll root extra hard for your sake, because I can imagine what that will be like for you. I'm hoping you will be gracious in victory. I'm not sure how the VT fan would be. I'm not sure if you drink alcohol or kava or whatever relaxation techniques(even mediatation) some use for social lubricants and to ease the spirit, but if you have a method, that situation may warrant it!

Ha, well I expect it will be extra tense given the fact that we are now the superior football program!

Ha, well I expect it will be extra tense given the fact that we are now the superior football program!

Speaking of football, if youre unable to relax, maybe you could wear a cup for extra security? Especially if the other party is drinking. I want you to have postive vibes, brother! Maybe have a snack in advance to eliminate the possibilty of "hanger" as well, HungryChuck!

and 2 of them on the road . . . probably will end up being the 3 best defensive teams in the conference. just brutal. acc schedule makers must have a grudge

fwiw, duke held them to .88 points per possession. su held them to .79

Duke will give up baskets so Zion gets more attempts on the other end of the floor. Gotta boost his stats.

Duke will give up baskets so Zion gets more attempts on the other end of the floor. Gotta boost his stats.
Zion doesn't need to boost his stats. Barring some kind of disaster, he is the #1 pick in the draft next year and rightly so.

and 2 of them on the road . . . probably will end up being the 3 best defensive teams in the conference. just brutal. acc schedule makers must have a grudge

fwiw, duke held them to .88 points per possession. su held them to .79

I'm not one to poo-poo SU's defense or attribute success to luck. In fact, I think SU played a pretty strong defensive game for 40 minutes.

But Clemson missed a lot of open, set three-pointers. A lot.

I hope the Orange can keep adding to the W column but also have my eyes on a couple of future road games. Currently we have tickets for the NC State, VT and WF games. I am sure at least two of these are going to lead to interesting times as we cheer on the Orange among the home team fans.
LGO

I'm not one to poo-poo SU's defense or attribute success to luck. In fact, I think SU played a pretty strong defensive game for 40 minutes.

But Clemson missed a lot of open, set three-pointers. A lot.

We did too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom