The Important Question | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Important Question

Classic City Lager is my go-to beer here in the Atlanta area. Creature Comforts brewery is located close by in Athens (Home to UGA)

Attachments

• 1661978560645.png
    1661978560645.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 53
I'll be at the beach for one last summer weekend (and the weather is supposed to be perfect), so probably something like Pacifico, perhaps throwing in a few margaritas to keep it fun.

I try to hold off on the fall themed beers until the following weekend.

Dunkin’ Donut coffee is about as hard as I can go nowadays.I used up all my alcoholic drinks too young and had to quit several years ago.I sure miss it, but sometimes you have to make tough choices.
I quit too, it’ll be six years in February. There are some great non alcoholic beers out there, but that’s a very personal choice. For me it’s the best of both worlds.

In my Keto existence it’s mich ultras. Maybe a Captain and Diet or 2 mixed in.

Driving a few hours to my father's to watch the game with him. He's a former Cuse player so it's only natural I start the season with the man who is responsible for my fanhood. Might even be able to convince my brother to watch it with us.

Drinking whatever he's got home.

All in all, it'll be a good day regardless... but winning would make it that much better. Go Orange!

I'll likely be hopped up on painkillers...having dental surgery Friday afternoon. Good times.

I'll likely be hopped up on painkillers...having dental surgery Friday afternoon. Good times.

Make sure you ask for all the good ones, and good luck!

It's Saturday, September 3rd.

You just arrived at your tailgate.

It's a warm 84 degrees but you have plenty of shade and coolers around.

You high five and hug your tailgating pals. Another season upon us.

Now it's time to ask the important question...

What are we drinking?!

Light beers for the marathon? A nice local IPA? Something a wee bit stronger? Maybe it's NA for your own reasons. Lots of fun seltzers on the market as well.

It's a mixed bag for me. Recommendations welcome!
What are we drinking? Whatever Lincolncuse brings to the tailgate.

Fidens is absolutely crushing it lately.
I Grabbed five different kinds Saturday on my way thru town. Real good stuff. Reminiscent of Trillium when they first opened up before that stopped giving a crap about making good beer.

I have been trying to keep a slim figure so I am going with Yuengling Flight.