The magic of the iphone case | Syracusefan.com

The magic of the iphone case

Marsh01

Living Legend
So im in baltimore with the family spending a day before we head to Delaware. We are out to dinner and im on my phone responding to a text. I have on a syracuse hat. The waiter comments that he is a cuse fan and we start talking about the game saturday

I then show him my iphone case that mase made. This made his day and the beer was taken off our tab when we got the check.

Solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So im in baltimore with the family spending a day before we head to Delaware. We are out to dinner and im on my phone responding to a text. I have on a syracuse hat. The waiter comments that he is a cuse fan and we start talking about the game saturday

I then show him my iphone case that mase made. This made his day and the beer was taken off our tab when we got the check.

Solid.

I hope you gave him a little extra.

Just bought mine, bud. Ready for free beer, and...
tumblr_ltal88sjPP1qklpjio1_400.jpg

Solid.

"the beer"... were you only there 35 seconds?

I believe it should say "All 15 beers were taken off the tab"

Solid.

Which restaurant Marsh? (Just curious)

Which restaurant Marsh? (Just curious)
McCormick & Schmicks. Right around the corner from our hotel.

Funny story. My son sees the sign for hooters and he says "that place is real? I thought it was just a myth."

This kid's going to be just fine. :)

Heading to Delaware? For what?
We have friends who live in dover. Heading to their house and then down to their beach house in Rehoboth a day later. You from Delaware?

Solid.

I thought you were going to tell a CTO story. As soon as you ordered your PBR, he knew you were Marsh ffrom the Syracusefan.com board cause he was some longtime lurker. Then he bought you dinner.

I thought you were going to tell a CTO story. As soon as you ordered your PBR, he knew you were Marsh ffrom the Syracusefan.com board cause he was some sometime lurker. Then he bought you dinner.
Ha. I will go back to old faithful tomorrow!

Wait, the case gets you free beer?

Okay, Mason, I really need one of those bad boys now.