The magic of the iphone case | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The magic of the iphone case

The BS part of that play was that he was called for a charge and the guy was standing directly below the basket. Even without the charge/block circle, it shouldn't have been called a charge.

We have friends who live in dover. Heading to their house and then down to their beach house in Rehoboth a day later. You from Delaware?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just remembered that I was actually in Rehoboth Beach last August. Had to work in Delaware for a week and a half and drove down to the beach on Saturday just to actually see the ocean again. Did some swimming and then hit the Dogfish Head Brewpub right on Rehoboth Ave for lunch. Great beer there although I don't recall seeing any PBR cans. Might have to splurge and have some of the stronger stuff if you visit there Marsh. Looks like a fun place to spend some time.

I bought myself a wick away shirt from Dogfish Head that I wear running - every time I do someone comments on how great the beer is.

I just remembered that I was actually in Rehoboth Beach last August. Had to work in Delaware for a week and a half and drove down to the beach on Saturday just to actually see the ocean again. Did some swimming and then hit the Dogfish Head Brewpub right on Rehoboth Ave for lunch. Great beer there although I don't recall seeing any PBR cans. Might have to splurge and have some of the stronger stuff if you visit there Marsh. Looks like a fun place to spend some time.

I bought myself a wick away shirt from Dogfish Head that I wear running - every time I do someone comments on how great the beer is.
I love Dogfish beer. We have been down here a few times and always hit that place.

I love Dogfish beer. We have been down here a few times and always hit that place.

I could have spent all day there, but I was driving back to Newark, DE that day.

Well played. Actually splurged for some Stella. Plus free beer for the wife as well.

Whenever I'm about to use the word "splurge" I find myself pausing for a second and really breaking it down in my head to make sure I'm not about to say "splooge" instead... just me?

I know one of these days, at the worst possible time, I will use the wrong word.

We went there 4 times last time we were in Rehoboth. Also made the trip up to Milton to do the brewery tour. The next beer I brew is going to be a 90 minute IPA clone - just got the ingredients this past weekend. We also have a Dogfishhead Tavern about 8 miles from where I live. Watched the SU/Marquette game there.

Mason

I have been to the one in Rehoboth and to the one in DC. So many great beer choices. I think we may be watching the game saturday night there.

Heading to Delaware? For what?

tumblr_m7d166RydS1qkvb36o1_400.jpg

McCormick & Schmicks. Right around the corner from our hotel.

You are extremely close (5 min walk) to one of the best Little Italy's (in my opinion only NYC and Providence are better) in the country.

You are extremely close (5 min walk) to one of the best Little Italy's (in my opinion only NYC and Providence are better) in the country.
Literally just walked by the entrance to it. I think we are heading there for lunch today.

Any recommendations for a lunch place?

Any recommendations for a lunch place?

Our favorite places are Aldo's and Cafe Gia. The whole area is only a square block or two, we usually just meander for a few minutes and read menus and see what the specials are.

Vaccaro's Italian Pastries is very popular. You will love their Cannolis more than you love PBR - guaranteed.

Our favorite places are Aldo's and Cafe Gia. The whole area is only a square block or two, we usually just meander for a few minutes and read menus and see what the specials are.

Vaccaro's Italian Pastries is very popular. You will love their Cannolis more than you love PBR - guaranteed.
Huge cannoli fan. Thanks!

Well, I didn't mean it that way. I grew up in Delaware. Couple of minutes from Cooney's high school. A family friend worked at Sanford, from way back when Walter Davis was a student there.