The Marinovich Project | Syracusefan.com

The Marinovich Project

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
On tonight after the Heisman presentation. Expect a bunch of interviews from our Marinovich.

Hopefully he strokes his mustache during the interviews.

Slightly OT: His wife is a smokeshow... good for him.

On tonight after the Heisman presentation. Expect a bunch of interviews from our Marinovich.

Hmmm my Direct Tv programmer is showing Year of the Quarterback after Heisman, but I have heard it advertised previously as following Heisman. I'm going to program DVR to record since prob going out to watch second half of SU game and Jon Bones fight. Do other's menu show Marinovich Project?

So, its going to be about Todd Marionvich and his relationship with this father. And todd is mikhail's step brother?

No Mikhail at all, but holy Marv is a ing sociopath.

This was the best 30 for 30 by a very, very wide margin.

Definitely one of the better ones. The one on Chris Herron and Marcus Dupree were just as compelling. There was about a 5 second interview or so with Mikhail towards the end, around the last 10 minutes of the program. There was footage of the 1990 Kickoff Classic when SU played USC in the Meadowlands. Towards the very end there was footage from the SU/USC game this past September along with dad Marinovich wearing an orange with blue trim SU polo shirt. No actual footage of that game, just shots of them in the parking lot prior to and shots of them in the stands...our buddy Schwartz was in this quite a bit...;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom